Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

is it me or does it sometimes wont let me use signature, charged finisher and finisher is it bug or am I doing something wrong when I get signature and finisher.

Always watch your stamina bar. You need atleast 33% for a sig and 45% for a finisher

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure am glad this game still has that CAW mode glitch from 2K15 where if you move your logo designs to a certain spot on a CAW with a jacket, you can put it on the arm of the jacket. It's how I made this.

Pretty sure it's intended to be that way and not a glitch^^

I had an Elimination Chamber on one of my shows in Universe, but since then Entrances are turned-off for every match no matter what. Went into options and made sure they were set for on, but whenever I go back into Universe, they're off again. If I turn them on for a match and then scroll down to another one, they turn off again. Had to reset Universe in order to fix it. Anyone else have these issues?

Anyone else have this issue?

So I get a match against Cena at Extreme Rules, im number one contender but he doesnt have the guts to actually defend the belt on a PPV but when he walks to the ring the US title has Seth Rollins name on the plate.

Is that a bug?

Also like to add no matter what I do the game wont let me be a face as my aggressive bar is on full and has been for 2 years and it doesnt make a difference what I do it wont change.

i think I just had a glitch where the commentary got suck, I know it used to happen in wwe 12, but i havent seen it since then.

Michael Cole kept repeating the same line of commentary (when I put rollins through the announce table) and thats all I heard on commentary until the end of the match. Same line. No lawler or jbl responses.

Appears tag finishers for caws are still messed up...last year it seemed to work for some but this year I haven't had it work for any.

and my first attempt at a ring-breaker was with my Big John Studd caw but no go. I made him a super heavyweight, gave him the ring-breaker and fired up skills, had 3 finishers stored, Wight stunned in the corner and more than half a bar of stamina but the triangle wouldn't pop up.

Not sure if it's a glitch or a design choice, but when changing Ryback's attire, you can't get rid of his green wrist tape.

it was the same last year, wrist tape seemed to be linked to the superstar and couldn't be removed, last year i tried to make a debut attire for Santino of his jeans and red trainers but couldn't remove the wrist tape so didn't bother.

Archived