Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

The gameplay in this game is absolutely terrible how a opponent can be on his hands and knees crawling and you do to strike them and they suddenly are on their feet because they reversed the move.

Is this regarded as a bug or glitch as it looks unrealistic and 2K15 never did this.

Not sure what you're talking about. They always roll out of the way in my game

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gameplay in this game is absolutely terrible how a opponent can be on his hands and knees crawling and you do to strike them and they suddenly are on their feet because they reversed the move.

Is this regarded as a bug or glitch as it looks unrealistic and 2K15 never did this.

Not sure what you're talking about. They always roll out of the way in my game

What I mean is I do a running DDT on the AI and then I hit 3 strike kicks to the chest when they start to crawl and move when I go for the 4th kick they are suddenly on their feet and reverse the move. So what I mean is there is no animation showing them standing up they are just instantly there.

I dont know why it does this.

Never mind when you attack someone in the entrance whos a champion and the belt just disappears off the screen.

Not sure if it's a glitch or a design choice, but when changing Ryback's attire, you can't get rid of his green wrist tape.

----------

When trying to set Young Bucks (DiehardDetroit's) attire to bullet club in Universe, it reverts back to original.

I don't see this listed anywhere, but when I try to download a superstar in community creations it will show it being downloaded, but not actually do it. Anyone else having troubles with this? Not being able to actually download from community creations?

Anyone come across the problem with the face scan where if you apply a scan, do everything correctly...then you press confirm and it shrinks into the middle of that face?

Then whenever you try to do another face scan on that same CAW it happens every time.

I have to get it correct first time or this happens and I have to start again?

On PS4 I've noticed some things
'-01 Triple (2001 attires) winning animation turns back to the 1998 DX winning animation if you add his side trons using the method in the topic in WWE 2K16 General Chat.
-I have the NXT Women's Championship on Emma with her Evil Emma alternate attire and it clips through her really badly.
-Sometimes Lillian Garcia won't announce someone coming out.
-Random commentary glitches like Michael Cole will repeat his line two times in a row before the other commentators chime in.
-Dunno if it's supposed to be like that but Edge's jacket doesn't have the physics like the other ones do and it's really bugging me.

Did you guys experience lack of cloth physics when you create an alternate attire for superstar? I downloaded Brock Lesnar with updated logos, but when comes to gameplay, his pants did not have physics at all....

I think because they used his old shorts in the game. Some doesn't have clothing physics.

Did you guys experience lack of cloth physics when you create an alternate attire for superstar? I downloaded Brock Lesnar with updated logos, but when comes to gameplay, his pants did not have physics at all....

I think because they used his old shorts in the game. Some doesn't have clothing physics.

Nope. I just checked, it's Brock's default pants with updated logos. Too bad the cloth physics will be gone once you edit them.

Nope. I just checked, it's Brock's default pants with updated logos. Too bad the cloth physics will be gone once you edit them.

Nah, I still have physics on edited parts like the Ascension's tights

k figured out a trick to tell which will still have clothing physics and which wont. If you go into caw mode, turn your superstar around really fast, if the clothes move, it has physics if you edit, if they don't, they won't.

k figured out a trick to tell which will still have clothing physics and which wont. If you go into caw mode, turn your superstar around really fast, if the clothes move, it has physics if you edit, if they don't, they won't.

Thanks for the tips :)

first thing after i editing the wyatt fam stable again i can not choose their position

in 3 men enterance

if i want to let bray hold the latern i have to choose him as tag partner one

than after a 3 on 1 handicap match against the undertaker

in the winning scene of the wyatts taker was invisible

and than after end this thing the game freezes

Archived