Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

If you edit the top of a CAW, it won't show up in the parts, but if you delete the top, you can add it back.

This could make trouble if you want to edit a CAW's top after saving them and exiting, as you'll have to delete the top first, and then add it back. Make sure that you write down the color values of a top, just in case.

It happens on both male and female CAWs.

Good to know that I wasn't going crazy last night.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the patch I've noticed a couple of things. Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

- manual targeting no longer works

- corner strong strikes no longer work

Please tell me manual targeting isn't broken cause auto sucks in the game as well. XboxOne here...

Since the patch I've noticed a couple of things. Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

- manual targeting no longer works

- corner strong strikes no longer work

Please tell me manual targeting isn't broken cause auto sucks in the game as well. XboxOne here...

Turns out it was probably only an issue with Showcase mode. Tried manual targeting in Universe mode and it worked. False alarm,

Made an entrance for Nakamura which begins with the Ascension stage motion (was going for WrestleKingdom 9) his left arm is caught inside his vest.

If any of you are still wondering, the Opacity function is still broken in CAW mode...

Just had to make these two videos for 2k because they requested them in a ticket response, and obviously they gave the usual answer of "clear your cache" ect.

And I can't be much clearer than those two videos, so either this gets fixed in the next patch or it doesn't, imo.

I sent both of those videos and a detailed breakdown of the steps I took, and I outlined each and every individual problem which occurred.

Watch how the tattoo gets darker when you move in and out of the COLOR PICKER MENU, so that's another problem as well as the Opacity.

This isn't what I want to be doing folks, but I suggest you try and go all out for the problems you're experiencing.

Btw, those videos now have annotations on...

so you'll be able to see exactly what I mean...

I dont know if it's just me, but I cant find Ambrose's top (I want to edit him and dont have the top)

Delete his shirt, and then it'll be there.

Also everyone, I'll be updating this. My internet is too slow right now. Having problems.

I've rarely encountered glitches this year but I've just discovered a beauty

Used the breakout feature with Neville as Owens was entering the ring and when he got to the end of the ramp, I tried to do an outside dive onto him but he moved out the way. The camera then went all over the shot as it was trying to transition to the ring in animation. It then came back and I was stuck underground with just my legs on show, I could move about and everything. Had to restart the match of course.

Game just crashed entirely for me...during the Austin Showcase match where you first face Undertaker. It was right after Kane leaves ringside and Austin is outside the ring, and he turns back to look at Taker who is still inside the ring. The game just froze, starting making horrible screeching noise, then went to a black screen and then rebooted to the main menu.

If you use the Vaudevillains' Tag entrance for CAW's in a tag match Exhibition or Universe Mode they turn invisible and the game freezes after their entrance is supposed to be over. You cannot even skip their "entrance"

The gameplay in this game is absolutely terrible how a opponent can be on his hands and knees crawling and you do to strike them and they suddenly are on their feet because they reversed the move.

Is this regarded as a bug or glitch as it looks unrealistic and 2K15 never did this.

In showcase when I attack someone with a title the belt suddenly disappears in shot for no reason.

Archived