Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone be so kind to explain the "wrong logos show up on superstar" glitch, What triggers it? At this point I'm too afraid to overwrite any created stars with newer versions because of this particular bug.

I think that if you save an alternate attire in a CAW slot, as it doesn't show up sometimes in the slot list, if you then overwrite that attire slot with a CAW, it displays the logos from the first attire save.

For example:

In slot one I saved HBK in DX 97 gear, but it doesn't show up in the list. So, if I then downloaded another CAW, say AJ Styles into slot 1 - AJ then appears with both his own logos and the HBK logos.

You should be fine if you make sure you delete and clear the slot first before re-downloading. But I believe there is a patch now which fixed this.

Can anyone be so kind to explain the "wrong logos show up on superstar" glitch, What triggers it? At this point I'm too afraid to overwrite any created stars with newer versions because of this particular bug.

I just ran into this issue last night as well. I've been trying to look for a fix too. I know you can just edit the logos...but the face pics won't work. I think it happens when you redownload the sane caw a second time. Will this be patched?

I just ran into this issue last night as well. I've been trying to look for a fix too. I know you can just edit the logos...but the face pics won't work. I think it happens when you redownload the sane caw a second time. Will this be patched?

It's fixed by the patch.

It's fixed by the patch.

Woo hoo!

Someone mentioned that Tyler Breeze is messed up with the patch. I don't have access to the game right now. Anyone checked that?

Breeze no longer has any minitrons or apron led and his selfie cam has completely disappeared.

Can't upload any CAWS.

Check the download section to see if they are up, I have tried to over write CAW upload slot 1 one three times and all it has gotten me is 4 Asuka's up for download when I only want the most recent up. Bright side, if you are having the same problem as me, it looks like you wont run out of upload slots.

Just played a match for the Tag Team Championship between Kane/X-Pac vs. Undertaker/Big Show and during the championship introductions, both Kane and X-Pac were half through the ring with the camera looking to the crowd as if they were standing.

If you edit the top of a CAW, it won't show up in the parts, but if you delete the top, you can add it back.

This could make trouble if you want to edit a CAW's top after saving them and exiting, as you'll have to delete the top first, and then add it back. Make sure that you write down the color values of a top, just in case.

It happens on both male and female CAWs.

Archived