Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

2 CAW mode glitches, both with hair.

The afro looks weird and is glitched with polygons sticking out at all times except if you pick the hair and THEN, go into the body morphing main option. Then you'll see the afro how it's supposed to look but it will reset when you back out of morphing.

Another one is with the silver hair. It's colors are glitched too but you can permanently fix it by going into the dye option and then clicking UNDO. It fixes the color.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I created a custom championship, but the front plate is missing during entrances. The front plate is there when the ref raises the title and during a breakout but not during the entrance itself. This has only happened with one of my titles thus far. I'm on PS4.

Welp found a new one this morning. Cant even watch my entrance during exhibition matches. Boots me out the game to report a problem with sony

error code ce--34878-0?
Not sure. Ill check again when i get a chance.

If it is it is a sony issue. Been getting it on nhl 16 every few games now.

Create an Championship:

• Sometimes the front plate goes missing during entrance.

i had this happen with the very first created belt i tried to use, thought it was a permanent thing that happened all the time, glad to see it's not though.

a couple of my own findings in CAW mode:

When editing Mankind and putting his proper shirt on him it weirdly sticks out at the bottom, making it impossible to properly make his KotR '98 attire.

Certain parts aren't viewable in preview (when pressing square).

Ok so not sure if this will get fixed given it is on last gen at least 360 anyway but no uso crazy or omg uso crazy for either uso. Not sure if there will be a patch for this or just not gonna happen this year

I dunno if anyone else has got this as seems a bug but in the Austin Showcase where you have to win the Rumble 6 times this took for it to work properly I got down to me vs Kane and every time He would NOT grab the chair as instead he would just run across the ring or just walk about outside.

Has this happened to anyone else as it really pissed me off taking over a hour to do just one match.

Welp found a new one this morning. Cant even watch my entrance during exhibition matches. Boots me out the game to report a problem with sony

error code ce--34878-0?
Not sure. Ill check again when i get a chance.
If it is it is a sony issue. Been getting it on nhl 16 every few games now.

Yea its the same code. I just tried it every time my caw hits the stage it boots me.

I never noticed the stats and stuff not updating in universe until I realized Christian and Seth Rollins have been stuck in a fued for 3 years over the US title as both of them have won the belt over 10 times each now. (Don't ask I don't know either) That is def a buzz kill for this. I realllllly hope that they patch universe mode like all that shit. It's just so unplayable frankly. Well not unplayable but I don't have that "excitement" I had for it before it came out.

Can anyone be so kind to explain the "wrong logos show up on superstar" glitch, What triggers it? At this point I'm too afraid to overwrite any created stars with newer versions because of this particular bug.

I haven't read this topic, mainly because I am impatient, but has anyone else noticed that when you set a strong strike as a signature (and possibly finisher), it will take priority over another front facing move? Sucks, cause I really like the Pele kick as a sig, but it prevents me doing the Straight Jacket DDT.

Archived