sonofblaine's Original CAWs: UPDATE- Madalena + updated Tokyo Elite

sonofblaine

nice caws again man.. going to download the 2 girls when i get a chance to do so.

Can't download Brookyln *censored*ing game I swear its starting to piss me off

Yeah, sometimes dling caws is a nightmare. Hope you get to get them.
Can you re upload Brooklyn I want to see if that's the problem and are you working on Madelena still ?

About to go to bed (its 2pm here, but I work 3rd) so if you still don't have any luck getting her (I see she has been dled a few times so I don't know if thats it) by tommarrow, I'll reupload it so we can see.

Madalena's pretty much done. I want to tweek her attributes, and I may give her some entrance attires. Unfortunatly, I'm still bronze and out of upload slots, so in a few days Ill havr to pick someone to replace. Probably Hershall Mason. He doesn't have many dls, so I'll pull him until I go silver, or someone wants him.

I should look into to alternate profile workaround.

nice caws again man.. going to download the 2 girls when i get a chance to do so.

Can't download Brookyln *censored*ing game I swear its starting to piss me off

Yeah, sometimes dling caws is a nightmare. Hope you get to get them.
Can you re upload Brooklyn I want to see if that's the problem and are you working on Madelena still ?
About to go to bed (its 2pm here, but I work 3rd) so if you still don't have any luck getting her (I see she has been dled a few times so I don't know if thats it) by tommarrow, I'll reupload it so we can see.

Madalena's pretty much done. I want to tweek her attributes, and I may give her some entrance attires. Unfortunatly, I'm still bronze and out of upload slots, so in a few days Ill havr to pick someone to replace. Probably Hershall Mason. He doesn't have many dls, so I'll pull him until I go silver, or someone wants him.

I should look into to alternate profile workaround.

Ok man no rush. I have tried to download her like 20x its not letting me do it

Sad update. My game got corrupted. I lost all my save data and had to reinstall the game. All the content I had waiting to upload (Madalena, Glenda, Legion, and a few arenas) I lost, so I need to remake them and in the case of arenas I have to replay showcase to unlock the parts.

And extra annoying, since my caws were set to no reuploading, while I can dl them for my own game, if I replace them since I'm out of uploads, I can't put them back up later without remaking them later.

So... that sucks.

Sad update. My game got corrupted. I lost all my save data and had to reinstall the game. All the content I had waiting to upload (Madalena, Glenda, Legion, and a few arenas) I lost, so I need to remake them and in the case of arenas I have to replay showcase to unlock the parts.

And extra annoying, since my caws were set to no reuploading, while I can dl them for my own game, if I replace them since I'm out of uploads, I can't put them back up later without remaking them later.

So... that sucks.

Mine was acting up and I deleted my data but it has to be a problem either the character it self or there severs..

I downloaded Cass and Slim no problem but won't let me down load Brookyln. It says I can but it won't download her at all..

Cause I can download some that's say I can download.. But also the ones it says I can download just downloads the logo's and that's it .. It's really annoying that it does that

Mine was acting up and I deleted my data but it has to be a problem either the character it self or there severs..

I downloaded Cass and Slim no problem but won't let me down load Brookyln. It says I can but it won't download her at all..

Cause I can download some that's say I can download.. But also the ones it says I can download just downloads the logo's and that's it .. It's really annoying that it does that

I DLed her back to my game after my reinstall, but if it's like past games, I can't reupload her to the CC since she's technically a dl for me now. But, I should be able to make her appearance again, copy the movesets, and reupload that, so I'll keep you informed if that CAW still gives you trouble.

Sure. I'll put him back up as soon as I can, but it might be a couple of days. He and Slim are victims of my data loss, and in order to reupload, I have to remake, but that won't be hard, since I can use his moves and entrance from the copy I dled (I'm not setting the do not reupload anymore just in case).

I can't wait until I can at least hit silver. 10 uploads would be really nice. To put up Cass, Ill need to replace Akiko, Brooklyn or Madalena, so grab them while you can.

I had a request for Jacob Cass to go up, and I'll be putting him in Brooklyn's slot tommarrow morning, so if anyone wants her, get her now. I'll put her back later if I get any interest.

Please download and enjoy. Even if you don't keep what you dl, steps toward at least silver are appreciated. PM me and Ill be happy to throw dls your way as well. Thanks.

I had a request for Jacob Cass to go up, and I'll be putting him in Brooklyn's slot tommarrow morning, so if anyone wants her, get her now. I'll put her back later if I get any interest.

Please download and enjoy. Even if you don't keep what you dl, steps toward at least silver are appreciated. PM me and Ill be happy to throw dls your way as well. Thanks.

You making Becky soon ?

• 3 weeks later...

Can ypu please repost Brooklyn? Just found them and want to add TE to my universe but the Brooklyn on CC won't DL. Thanks

Sorry, haven't been on in a bit. I'll take care of that asap. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for reposting Diry Brooklyn. I DL'd first thing this morning

Archived