sonofblaine's Original CAWs: UPDATE- Madalena + updated Tokyo Elite

sonofblaine

Here's where I'll put my original CAWs. Downloads are appreciated. Enjoy.

Updates:

Paul Heyman has appeared on Friday Night Fatales. And devastation followed with him. Can anyone stand between the WWE Womens' Championship and his latest aquisition, The Latina Destructor, Madalena.

She's finally finished and uploaded.

ZEgLwPh.jpg

PQMujgU.jpg

ALSO

Updated and Uploaded The Tokyo Elite

vQlH02a.jpg

tW7zWRn.jpg

T7rg5DQ.jpg

iapVSHa.jpg

k3LYC6h.jpg

ubQXDbx.jpg

AXdYowY.jpg

WIPs:

Glenda Jacobs

C3odzGQ.jpg

Legion

iU7XMmHh.jpg

HBvDgU1.jpg

_____

UPLOADED: (if you want one and its been removed, just ask)

Akiko Nakano

I've been making her for 15 years, she's been in a couple of e-feds. Egotistical and kinda psychotic. I noted to a friend, after discovering Kana/Asuka, that she and Akiko in regards to physical appearances, style, and even hometown, are like alternate reality versions of each other. She has a thing for clowns and is wearing the Harley Quinn inspired gear I gave her in '14 and her alternate gear is Pogo-chan, used when she gets hardcore (Mr. Pogo was her idol and one of her trainers).

Theme Song (if we had it this year): "Hit Me Like a Man" by The Pretty Reckless

Sigs and Finishers: Yes Lock (Nakano Lock), Osaka Street Cutter (Original Osaka Sniper), Superkick 9 (the Kamikaze Kick), and Truth or Consequences (Osaka Sniper II).

Her moveset started with Hideo and was modded from there.

vQlH02a.jpg

tW7zWRn.jpg

T7rg5DQ.jpg

iapVSHa.jpg

k3LYC6h.jpg

Dirty Brooklyn McQueen

ubQXDbx.jpg

AXdYowY.jpg

The daughter of an electronics magnate, she spent her teenage years in Japan, where she was best friends with Akiko Nakano. The two attended the same Prep School and eventually, the same kickboxing instructor. While Akiko went off to study wrestling during college, Brooklyn came back to the states and balanced the life of a high society party girl and back alley street fighter. Now, in WWE they've joined up again as The Tokyo Elite, a cross between Mean Girls and the Yakuza.

Style: Brooklyn is more of a striker than Akiko, but they have similar styles.

Music: Ideally, "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears; your choice in game

Sigs and Finishers: Superkick 4 (Kamikaze Kick) & Grounded Right Hook (sigs); Body Blow and Uppercut & Boxing Right Hook (Goodnight Kiss) (finishers)

Tags: Diva, WWE, Custom, sonofblaine, dirty_brooklyn

Tokyo Elite team creation

Name: Tokyo Elite

Members: Akiko Nakano, Dirty Brooklyn

Entrance

-Moves: Generic 1

-Music: Your choice

-Movie: Bellas

Team Finisher: Double Superkick (Tandem Kamikaze)

Erik O'Reily

NgtQVr3.jpg

o9yc6l8.jpg

WKTMcCk.jpg

Music: "Tubthumping" by Chumbawumba (but since we don't have custom themes, you can leave what I have or change as you wish)

Finishers: Tiger suplex 1, Release Tiger Bomb (Shillelagh)

Sigs: Romero Dragon Sleeper (Irish Twist), Dudebuster

Styles: Technical wrestling and submissions. He has a few flashy moves, but he's mostly pretty straight forward and old school (which characterwise, points to his main trainers, his father and Glenda Jacobs, a vet in my universe who'll get uploaded soon). Alot of moves focus the head, to work toward his Signature submission or add to his finishers' impact.

Tags: Custom, sonofblaine, superstar, wwe

Erik O'Reily is an Irish born wrestler who worked for his father's promotion in the UK, then came to the EAW (an efed), where he served as comic relief jobber for most of his run there. Now in WWE, he's more serious and making a midcard run.

Hershall Jordan Mason

zf7tvan.jpg

Style: Mason is a straight up hardcore brawler, with his strengths in strikes, weapons, and ringside damage. He'd be at home in old school ECW.

Music: Ideally, "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" by Prong; Ingame your choice

Sigs and Finishers: Reality Check 1 & Texas Piledriver (Sigs); Spinebuster 15 & Falcon Arrow 1 (finishers, both d-throws for aiming at objects)

Tags: custom, wwe, superstar, sonofblaine, hershall_mason

Young Blood

Jacob Cass

LDaNpRM.jpg

bJahkjn.jpg

Tags: Custom, WWE, sonofblaine, Jacob_cass

Automatic Slim

Zwa4JiP.jpg

HpmQQx7.jpg

Tags: Custom, WWE, sonofblaine, Automatic_Slim

Jacob Cass came into WWE as a solo wrestler (Road to Wrestlemania, WWE12). A year later he was joined by his twin sister, Becky Cass (coming soon), and their childhood friend and indie partner, Automatic Slim. Cass and Slim have since held both Tag titles as well as WWE Title (Cass), IC title (both), and Cruiserweight title (Slim).

Styles: Both use a similar style of technical and high flying (Slim is a little more of the latter)

Finishers and Sigs:

-Cass: Tower of London & Double Knee Armbreaker (sigs), Knee drop Brainbuster & Arm Wrench DDT (finishers)

-Slim: Swinging Rope Guillotine & Lie Detector (Sigs), Shooting Star Press 4 & Springboard Crossbody 2 (Finishers)

Team Creation:

Name: Young Blood

Entrance:

-Moves: Generic 1 (should be the Hardyz entrance, Cass-Matt/Slim-Jeff, maybe we'll get new entrances in DLC)

-Music: Ideally: "We Know Something" by DJ Format; In-game: R-truth or your choice

-Tron: Christian

-Ribbon: Neville

Tag Finisher: More Bang

is Erik Oriley up on the CC and whats his Sigantures and Finshers

Not yet. Need to put his moveset together. He used to use a Tiger Suplex and Camel Clutch for finishers, so not sure what they'll translate to in the current game yet. I'll be finishing him up tommarrow, so hopefully he'll be up then. Thanks for the interest.

Not yet. Need to put his moveset together. He used to use a Tiger Suplex and Camel Clutch for finishers, so not sure what they'll translate to in the current game yet. I'll be finishing him up tommarrow, so hopefully he'll be up then. Thanks for the interest.

looking to make a big NXT roster i want to shows and there is some cool ones on CC but they are 100 overall not my cup of tea.

looking to make a big NXT roster i want to shows and there is some cool ones on CC but they are 100 overall not my cup of tea.

Yeah, I keep all my guys at a realistic level with appropriat attributes to their gameplay, instead of maxing them out. I think Erik ended up at 88.

Yeah, I keep all my guys at a realistic level with appropriat attributes to their gameplay, instead of maxing them out. I think Erik ended up at 88.

That's cool

Update. Erik O'reily is done and on the CC. info and tags in OP. His OVR maxed out at 92, but when I uploaded him it said 95. I don't know if thats a glitch. Feel free to adjust his attfibutes.

Not a glitch, people usually add the attributes before they add the skills and it puts the overall higher than they want him to be

Update. Erik O'reily is done and on the CC. info and tags in OP. His OVR maxed out at 92, but when I uploaded him it said 95. I don't know if thats a glitch. Feel free to adjust his attfibutes.

Not a glitch, people usually add the attributes before they add the skills and it puts the overall higher than they want him to be

Ah, thanks. Good to know.

yup and thanks for the wrestler dude he looks sweet, i made him a 92

Glad you like him. I have a tag team coming up in a day or two that you might like too, so stay tuned.

Glad you like him. I have a tag team coming up in a day or two that you might like too, so stay tuned.

i will

nice caws again man.. going to download the 2 girls when i get a chance to do so.

Can't download Brookyln *censored*ing game I swear its starting to piss me off

Yeah, sometimes dling caws is a nightmare. Hope you get to get them.
Can you re upload Brooklyn I want to see if that's the problem and are you working on Madelena still ?

Archived