The Crow Caws - Cruiserweight Classic UPDATED

Crow_

Very impressed with your stuff.

I think half the caws I've downloaded so far are from this thread great work Crow.

Cheers guys.

Hoping to have Bernard uploaded tomorrow...struggling with the singlet, nothing really suitable, so maybe just one attire.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bringing this up because you mentioned Wolfgang, but does he, or Zurick, still make caws anymore?

No clue where Zurick is these days...but Wolfie doesn't have a PS4 as far as I know, and has kids etc now...so he's not creating anymore.

Also, Christopher Daniels preview posted.

Just bringing this up because you mentioned Wolfgang, but does he, or Zurick, still make caws anymore?

No clue where Zurick is these days...but Wolfie doesn't have a PS4 as far as I know, and has kids etc now...so he's not creating anymore.

Also, Christopher Daniels preview posted.

Thanks for the update. The last WWE game I played before this one was WWE '12. They were two of the best. I even remember CMX, Dan Fookes, Born2Box and ThreeG.

The only thing I don't care for about Daniels is that he's too muscular. He's a lot thinner then that.

Yeah, I hadn't touched the morphing on that update. I'll finish the body + attire and upload asap.

Also, D-Von preview added.

IDK the face is off on D-von, but Im blaming on the way textures are displayed on 2k16.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with how textures are displayed. Only with the textures themselves. Let me know what you feel looks off and I'll try and improve it.

Bernard looks awesome! Really not feeling D-Von personally, but I've driven myself a bit mad staring at references recently.

I think it must be a "creator" thing, as I really don't feel yours either. Love how you refrained from using the same bubba jacket as everyone else though...totally stealing that technique (with credit of course) and you really nailed his face.

well with d-von it is a creator thing but not individual creator thing with me. Is more like 2k16 creator mode there is something about the mode that doesn't give justice to African American wrestlers.

For example 2k15 d-von; http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe2k15/367/devon-caw

was possible because of the way it displayed the nose, on 2k16 that look can't be replicated.

So far you have come really close to his likeness, and by far the best out there. It's ok I feel the same about mine he is really hard to get spot on, on this game.

oh here is a good reference for the side of the face.

Big_Dick_Dudley_Et_D-Von_Dudley_01.jpg

As you can see the lips have to be higher to the nose.

well with d-von it is a creator thing but not individual creator thing with me. Is more like 2k16 creator mode there is something about the mode that doesn't give justice to African American wrestlers.

was possible because of the way it displayed the nose, on 2k16 that look can't be replicated.

So far you have come really close to his likeness, and by far the best out there. It's ok I feel the same about mine he is really hard to get spot on, on this game.

So...you're jdash and johnchristopher? Posting on the same topic? Ugh. Internets.

So...you're jdash and johnchristopher? Posting on the same topic? Ugh. Internets.

rekt

???? huh ???? you're funny, you can't take criticism so you got to assume that two different people are the same person?

Archived