[UPLOADED: Michael Dante and Nathan Cruz] DanHero's UK/PROGRESS Wrestling CAWS.

DanHero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you gonna do Speedball?

I'm focusing more on UK guys right now, there's so many great CAW makers on here that focus on American guys, and rightfully so, but I felt like giving my homegrown guys some love.

So then I guess Dave Mastiff is on your list?

All of these are great except a few face color issues on some

Yeah I'm having massive problems with face importing and keep getting that thing where the skins either super shiny or won't adjust with the skin tone. I don't know how some guys are working around this so well.

Nice job on Mandrews.

It's also awesome that PROGRESS noticed you. I've been binge watching their shows lately.

Ahh man, it's been a weird couple of days getting messages from the wrestlers and stuff.

Nice work on Mandrews. William Eaver and Marty Scrull (I think that the kickpads that you used look way too big)

Also has Tommy End ever worn that attire?

Yeah I got the ring gear off a gear-makers instagram.

I wish I knew this promotion because these are great!

They dude with all th tats, how in the WORLD did you find enough refs to do that.

They have a full free show on their YouTube page that was just linked, Chapter 13, which features one of the greatest four-corner tag matches I've ever seen, Prince Devitt vs. Zack Sabre Jr and Jimmy Havoc vs. Mark Andrews in a crazy Ladder Match.

Progress Wrestling refuelled my love of wrestling over the last two years haha.

Updated the main post with Pollyanna.

I wish I knew this promotion because these are great!

They dude with all th tats, how in the WORLD did you find enough refs to do that.

They have a full free show on their YouTube page that was just linked, Chapter 13, which features one of the greatest four-corner tag matches I've ever seen, Prince Devitt vs. Zack Sabre Jr and Jimmy Havoc vs. Mark Andrews in a crazy Ladder Match.

Progress Wrestling refuelled my love of wrestling over the last two years haha.

Updated the main post with Pollyanna.

I'll be sure to check some out!

Really loving the new additions. Will have to download some of them when I'm on CC again. Not sure if you're done with him or not, but have you considered using the hair dye feature on Mandrews to give him the two-tone bowl cut style he has these days?

Any plans for any other female wrestlers? Would love to see Addy Starr.

Do you plan to do many other women? Pollyana looks great!

Not too sure who I'm doing next, I honestly haven't seen a lot of other women's wrestlers lately to know enough about them.

Are you planning on completing the SDS?

I have downloaded and rated pretty much all of your creations. Just started watching Progress and ICW in the past month or so, and I'm hooked.

Great work.

I'm looking into doing Dante, but it's really hard to find decent pictures of his tattoos.

Really loving the new additions. Will have to download some of them when I'm on CC again. Not sure if you're done with him or not, but have you considered using the hair dye feature on Mandrews to give him the two-tone bowl cut style he has these days?

Any plans for any other female wrestlers? Would love to see Addy Starr.

I tried the two-tone haircut and it just wasn't working right, I saw him a few weeks back and it wasn't as obvious as it's been on recent TNA tapings so I figured it'd be alright to go all blonde.

I don't really know a lot about Andy Starr, I'd really struggle to do her moveset.

Is it possible to give Mandrews his most recent kickpads?

Not too sure what you mean, I saw him a few weeks ago wearing these kickpads.

Archived