Velzian's WWE 2K16 Showcase (27/12/2015 - 5 New Arenas Available Now)

Velzian

2.png

I like it but what's her name gonna be?

This would be Christie Michaels. She is on the list for tomorrow's upload set. She does use some DLC moves from the move-set, but I am going to try upload all CAWs now non-DLC, with move-sets uploaded also. I will try find suitable replacements for the DLC moves for the basic uploads though.

2.png

I like it but what's her name gonna be?

This would be Christie Michaels. She is on the list for tomorrow's upload set. She does use some DLC moves from the move-set, but I am going to try upload all CAWs now non-DLC, with move-sets uploaded also. I will try find suitable replacements for the DLC moves for the basic uploads though.

Oh what cool name it sound better. I wish you are on PS4 and I really hope you can give me form moveset for Christie but pm me if you can and I already had dlc new moves too.

Any chance you will be making new PPV arenas and uploading them? Love the ones you have so far! And the wrestlers are awesome too! Keep up the good work

Any chance you will be making new PPV arenas and uploading them? Love the ones you have so far! And the wrestlers are awesome too! Keep up the good work

• 3 weeks later...

?Updated!

??Hello everyone. I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday. I have enjoyed a little break from WWE 2K16, to play some other games and allow my creative side to recharge. (Still have Fallout 4 to start and have had it since release!) But I would like to get back to the usual upload schedule of new or improved CAWs and Arenas. So for tonight, I have 5 new Arenas available for you all, previewed in the first post.

?I would also like to say thank you to all who have downloaded and enjoyed my content. I hope to keep up the quality and standard for all. I wish you all a good new year also!

Archived