Is my face pic good for caw mode? I can't make it look right.

annihilator!

It's a big picture, that is of a pretty good quality, what you see in black is actually transparent (it's a png), but however i position the silhouete in caw mode, the face looks like shayte... Take a look at my pic:

http://postimg.org/image/rh0tspiur/

I know I look stupid in close-up pictures, but whatever, I have had problems also with a downloaded face of Angelina Jolie, it looked like a freaky witch after I ended potting all the dots in the right places. Does anyone else have so many problems with the uploaded caw face skin thing?

When I tried to upload a face pic that big, I couldn’t get the lines to fit right. Let me know if it ends up working.

You can even upload a 999999x999999 pic, as long as the face is not stretched to the margins, but is placed in the center (about 15-20% away from every margin). I could have placed the lines in right places, but the caw looks like a freak.

Okay I kinda managed to get it right. It looks kinda like me, a little bit like finn balor (I actually look like him IRL a little bit) but I'm 90% happy. If I only could make the head a little wider, is it possible? I don't have such slim head, it should have been a little wider. Whac can I do?

WWE_2_K16_20151101115530.png

WWE_2_K16_20151101115547.png

WWE_2_K16_20151101125802.png

What I changed? I removed my shoulders from the picture, so it iwa just my face, I mate the pic to be 512x512 which helped I think, the only problem was that it had a little bit of outline where the skin ended, and the CAW skin started to show, IDK why, I should have mede the pic's outer lines to be more faded.

Nice work. I think you're also using the logo I uploaded on CC for American Outlaw (did you DL it from Outlaw424? That's me). Looks good, man.

THe caw attire is a early wip, except for the tshirt. Yes, I downloaded this logo from CC, it looks 100% perfect, thank you for uploading!

My caw looks more like me in game, than on pics for whatever reason, but the only thing that bothers me is the head size, can we adjust it manually?

And to the person who asked me about uploading to CC, it actually doesn't upload to CC, it uploads itself to other menu. Go to creations - community creations - logo manager, press X on Xbox One or Square on PS4 to go to your uploaded pictures. These are the ones that were uploaded by you to the 2k site, not to CC. There you can download the face and it won't go to CC unless you upload it. :) And it was up there instantly (I uploaded on PC, went to PS4 and it was there immediately).

Archived