The Monday Night Caws - Feb 4th Update - ECW dudleys, Axl Rotten, Rhyno

KRadiation

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guerrero

I'm just using dynomytes

Malenko... Tgere was a rumour that I've got him made already and I'm just struggling a bit with his eye bags. But it was just a rumour

Awesome to see Malenko can't wait I feel he gets forgotten about much like Rick Martel

Yeah but if the video I saw is the reference material for the in-game models it will be the short hair version of Flair. Can you give in-game models different hair styles? I usually avoid using the edit the in-game models feature as it takes a CAW spot.

Great work on Jarrett, Funk, Steiner, RVD & Taz I have downloaded them all & amazed at how dead on they are. Will you be making a Rick Steiner as well? Or is there one you recommend that is already up?

Thanks for all the great caws, both this year and in the past. The colours on Blake Beverly look a little blue, I think they were more purple, so up the red very slightly.

Also a request, can you re-upload the Nastys without the Arnie DLC. I only just bought a PS4, so missed the preorder.Thanks again for the great caws.

• 1 month later...

Right,malenko is finally uploaded.

Also uploaded a raven.

I should also mention I've got quite a few legend caws online too. Mot too sure if anyone here would be that interested though. That's why ivs not bothered to make a thread for them on here yet.

Archived