The Monday Night Caws - Feb 4th Update - ECW dudleys, Axl Rotten, Rhyno

KRadiation

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will you be uploading a Raven? If so you should definitely go for his 95-97 look (with the blond highlights and curly hair as well as the indian choker he wore around his neck) also for shirt idea's you how about these:

Dinosaur Jr Feel the Pain

Suicidal Tendencies the Art of Rebellion

The Cult Sonic Temple

Ministry Psalm 69

KMFDM BRUTE

The Melvins

Janes Addiction

Skid Row Big Guns

Savatage DEAD WINTER

most of the shirts mentioned can be seen in the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxkiRYV0Tzk

Everyone always goes for the same Sandman or Nevermore shirt mix it up a bit. Plus those shirts are circa accurate for what he actually wore when he was a big deal in ECW.

Great news ?

I had a mad moment today and started mike awesome from scratch again. I wasn't too happy with his nose and how the texture lined up. I think it looks a lot better now but that might just be me.

I'm debating between a short haired version for his second look, gladiator face paint or a wcw look with his hair less mullet like. I'll put pics up of the changes probably tomorrow morning.

Quick request. Does anyone have any ideas for movements for public enemy? I'm stumped but that's the only thing stopping me from uploading now.

Ministry. I'm not sure. Dynomyte is doing loads this year, mideon is coming very soon. Edge and christian too.

Razorback has done viscera.

Not sure who is next. Just gonna try to finish these first before I overwhelm myself with movesets to do. I'll see what others are up to by then.

Anything specific about mike awesomes brows?

Upon browsing around (no pun intended), I'd say both eyebrow areas should be brought up ever so slightly, and try to maybe recreate the shape of his eyebrows via faded designs so they're a bit darker. I think the lightness of that area is what kind of threw me a bit. It looks so great though, man.

What name is Dynomite using this year?

Great news ?

I had a mad moment today and started mike awesome from scratch again. I wasn't too happy with his nose and how the texture lined up. I think it looks a lot better now but that might just be me.

I'm debating between a short haired version for his second look, gladiator face paint or a wcw look with his hair less mullet like. I'll put pics up of the changes probably tomorrow morning.

Quick request. Does anyone have any ideas for movements for public enemy? I'm stumped but that's the only thing stopping me from uploading now.

What I've done in the past was convert movesets from previous games. It's not perfect but it's enough to at least make them playable.

You could also ask Righteous or AgeOfSandow?

PUBLIC ENEMY!!! :D

I always seen them using Powerbombs and high impact offense. I know Johnny Grunge used a senton like dive and or a diving leg drop and multiple spine buster variations. Watching them on the WWE Network, they do mostly basic moves, abdominal stretches, body slams, suplex's, clotheslines. Probably just a basic moveset with finisher variations.

Updated Mike Awesome picture added. I redid the face from scratch... though it will look pretty alike to the last version as I'm using the same texture. I changed the mullet for this version as well which I prefer.

Updated Taz. New facial hair, chubbier face, FTW logo, new boots, changed the singlet.

Terry Funk 2 attires, uploaded.

PUBLIC ENEMY!!! :D

I always seen them using Powerbombs and high impact offense. I know Johnny Grunge used a senton like dive and or a diving leg drop and multiple spine buster variations. Watching them on the WWE Network, they do mostly basic moves, abdominal stretches, body slams, suplex's, clotheslines. Probably just a basic moveset with finisher variations.

I dont think i've ever seen them do a Abdominal Stretch.. Body Slam/Scoop Slam yes cause that's basic wrestling 101, suplex quite possibly, clothesline's for sure.. and idk about Powerbombs either.. not doubting they have just haven't seen them do it.. the samething goes for the nasty boys lol they brawled a lot more than actually wrestled so getting a full moveset for them and it being 100% accurate is darn near impossible..

Archived