The Monday Night Caws - Feb 4th Update - ECW dudleys, Axl Rotten, Rhyno

KRadiation

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ministry. I'm not sure. Dynomyte is doing loads this year, mideon is coming very soon. Edge and christian too.

Razorback has done viscera.

Not sure who is next. Just gonna try to finish these first before I overwhelm myself with movesets to do. I'll see what others are up to by then.

Anything specific about mike awesomes brows?

Ministry. I'm not sure. Dynomyte is doing loads this year, mideon is coming very soon. Edge and christian too.

Not sure who is next. Just gonna try to finish these first before I overwhelm myself with movesets to do. I'll see what others are up to by then.

Cool man, can't wait to see Mideon, Edge & Christian.

Upon browsing around (no pun intended), I'd say both eyebrow areas should be brought up ever so slightly, and try to maybe recreate the shape of his eyebrows via faded designs so they're a bit darker. I think the lightness of that area is what kind of threw me a bit. It looks so great though, man.

Archived