Big333Gus - Alberto Del Rio & Tyler Breeze Uploaded

Big333Gus

Hi everyone I'm pretty light on the contributions on here due to work but have been an avid follower and user of everyones work for a number of years now. I've been painstakingly loading logos and created my first real CAW in a long time. I decided to make Alberto to hold me over until one of the excellent CAW makers did a better job than I. He's turned out not too bad so I thought I would share him so others can use him while we wait.

Thanks

Alberto Del Rio - Uploaded

NEW PHOTOS - Updated Skin Color & Updated Face Texture
ADR%20Attire%201_zps28btk3db.png

Face & Attire 2

ADR%20Face_zpsy7vny6zf.png
ADR%20Side_zpsk6zlpsmx.png
ADR%20Back_zps0nunmcsf.png
ADR%20Attire%202_zpstiitkrjx.png

New (Left) vs. Old (Right) Face Texture & Morph

WWE%202K16_20151031064531_zpsl4uu99pj.jp

OLD PHOTOS

Face

Del%20Rio%20Face%20Front%201_zpscyqz89je
Del%20Rio%20Face%20Side%201_zpskmpmb8dd.

Body

Del%20Rio%20Body%20Front%201_zpstl9dbdov
Del%20Rio%20Body%20Back%201_zpszerjckqu.

Face Skin Color Comparison

Del%20Rio%20Face%202_zps5ulloxey.jpg
Del%20Rio%20Face%20Front%201_zpscyqz89je
Del%20Rio%201_zpsx0re1qbj.png
Del%20Rio%202_zps0gpvxtv0.png

Body Skin Color Comparison

Del%20Rio%20Body%202_zpsvke4zicn.jpg
Del%20Rio%20Body%20Front%201_zpstl9dbdov

Tyler Breeze Attire - Uploaded

Tyler%20Breeze_zpsolray14e.png

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll go with a brighter tone for the skin and add some updated pics when I get the chance to finish attire 2 and upload to CC.

Uploaded ! Updated the skin color. I wish I'd taken more notice of the face image now. If I replace it for something that matches perfect I'll have to redo all the face morphing. I can't face that right now.

I have a way if you still have an issues with the skin tone, but it may take a long time to do it.

1) Open 2k15 and choose to edit Alberto Del Rio, then screenshot him with with the share button in the controller, so you will have the right skin colour.

2) upload the screenshot to the WWE2K16 Creation Centre as face photo

3) go to edit you Alberto's face ans choose the screenshot as a new face

4) skip the face deformation and chose the skin colour you want

5) press circle button and cancel the new face.

6) go again to your CAW's face and edit the skin tone and put the accurate one, and there you have it.

I would do it for you if I still had 2k15, and by the way you have the most realistic Del Rio CAW I ever seen on 16, keep going the good work.

A quick Tyler Breeze attire uploaded. Hand gloves aren't accurate but there isn't a short version that looks good and I can't figure out for the life of me how to add logo's to his right hand.

I have a way if you still have an issues with the skin tone, but it may take a long time to do it.

1) Open 2k15 and choose to edit Alberto Del Rio, then screenshot him with with the share button in the controller, so you will have the right skin colour.

2) upload the screenshot to the WWE2K16 Creation Centre as face photo

3) go to edit you Alberto's face ans choose the screenshot as a new face

4) skip the face deformation and chose the skin colour you want

5) press circle button and cancel the new face.

6) go again to your CAW's face and edit the skin tone and put the accurate one, and there you have it.

I would do it for you if I still had 2k15, and by the way you have the most realistic Del Rio CAW I ever seen on 16, keep going the good work.

Thanks I'll give at a go later today or tomorrow. I kept the original one just incase they changed something in a patch or someone figured it out. Thanks

A little trick I used last year with the feather boa for that you use the scarf first. For Tyler boots, pick a pair of boots other than his and place logos. You have to get them just in the right spot so not to cover up the black boot at the front and the visible bits of it. Ideally leave a black rectangular shape going up to about halfway up the boot from the bottom in black. Apply logos. Then exit and go to part editor and click and edit boots and replace them with Tyler's and there you go.

If you need more help with placement download mine and change the boots without deleting the logos.

How did you get the zebra on Tyler's boots? I wanted to create a pink fur attire but there isn't an add logo option for his boots.

Archived