Another Wrestling Game Ruined.

Zezno

Shame on you paying customers for complaining about the things that suck the fun-factor out of your experience.

*shakes head*

"worthwhile complaints" , yeah you TELL EM BUDDY!

v_v

*leaves*

*comes back*

wait. There was a proper Quaker hat in CAS? I knew about the pirates hat but... screw it

*leaves again*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to complain, then complain, but be a goddamn adult about it. Don't bitch like a child and throw a fit over silly shit. It becomes obvious as hell that some people are just looking for things to pitch a fit over, and all THAT does is distract from actual necessary constructive criticism.

Lol then why play the updated simulation of 2k16 when everything is just fine and dandy in 2k14? You must not care for the roster update if you're content with your own CAWs, enough to the point where the game is "ruined" without them. Universe mode hasn't changed much, and those goofy CAWs have nothing to do with MyCareer or any story modes. Why do you need 2k16? I assume realism and simulation isn't quite up your alley which is what this game aims for. Just stick with 2k14. Or last gen.

Here is a small comparison between 2k14 and 16's caw modes.

2k14 2k16

hair

107 105

facial hair

81 80

masks

33 23

glasses

42 20

hats

48 43 (39 of them are 'entrance only')

other

52 54

jackets

43 125 (91 of them are 'entrance only')

body accessories

38 42 (13 of them are 'entrance only')

These are just some of the things they have removed or altered. (not including all the entrance only items) Why would you want to pay for less content?

CAWs is what makes wrestling games for me. Now that I can't make the one's that I have had throughout the years. Theres no point 'for me' to play this.

Idk about you but I'd rather have a small amount of amazing looking caw parts instead of a shit ton of really ugly looking caw parts.

Just saying.

Captain Crunch was just 'one example' of the 'many' CAWs I can't make now, thanks to the lack of content in 2k16.

I guess people just like to nitpick around the main topic and focus on a minor example. Ugh...

---

Anyways. I've heard that in the 'last gen' version of 2k16, they have all, if not most of the content carried over from '14 and '15.

If there is any truth to that, then I would gladly get 2k16 and play it. If someone could provide info on that, I would be grateful.

Bro, do you realize how silly you sound? Because this is overall a wrestling game. They give you all the parts to build a wrestler, even a silly goofy one. But you can't make cartoon characters and so the mode is ruined? That's ridiculous. You could make The Hulk in 2K14 but the gameplay sucked compared to 2k16 and the caw parts looked like they were painted on. You're being selfish and a brat. 2K16 totally revamped caw mode and in a great way. But that's my opinion. And mine isn't based on wether or not I can create cereal mascots.

The only thing pissing me off is i cant beat bloody super Cena, i had a match with him before and i hit 5 sigs 5 finishers and i put him through the announce table and he still bloody beat me

Realistic. :lol:

Turn his "Pin-Reversal" bar down.

So whoever said that this forum likes to jump to 2K's defense...no.We just know when and when not to bitch about things. We also know how to give credit where it's due.

As for the "boring and generic" CAWs thing, Heaven forbid people actually want to make wrestlers in a wrestling game. I make primarily anime/manga CAWs and have been since 2010, so I know about being limited. I just improvised same as I'm gonna do this year. Yeah there's not all that much to work with after that the mess that was 2K15, but it's still a huge improvement and there's at least some room for creativity. The real problem here is the fact that you can't have even moderately big tits for Divas.

Well. Based on the information I've received from other forums, the 'last gen' version of 2k16 has all the CAW parts from '14 and '15 carried over. So hopefully I can play and have fun with '16.

I can bring back all the CAWs I've enjoyed over the years again. Because that's what makes the wrestling games ('for me'), is making the CAWs I want.

I'm sorry for being such a pain to people. I didn't mean for this thread to get out of hand. But, I guess that's just the internet.

---

Oh, and to everyone who hated on My Captain Crunch, he was ranked #5 on WWE '12 for Best WWE CAWs. http://nogoumfmonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/best-wwe-caws.html

The only thing pissing me off is i cant beat bloody super Cena, i had a match with him before and i hit 5 sigs 5 finishers and i put him through the announce table and he still bloody beat me

Ah the days of when we could press R3 and the AI would freeze and do shit.

I can't tell much about the males Editor but from what I saw they have the same issues.

In my opinion this Editor really sucks, is cumbersome if you want to create a detailed attire because of the following issues:

- when you go to the Body parts your caws attire gets replaced with generic top and bottom (divas, for the males only the bottom) so if you want to add logos over the chest you can't really connect them to your actual attire because you don't see it!

I found a Workaround I posted here but it takes you double the time and you have to enter and Exit menus the whole time.

- if you resize/Stretch a logo (no matter if it's a in game logo or a custom one), it drops shadows at the edges making the Color fade so if you have as example a red Color under it, it appears at the sides, To overcome this you need 3 logos instead of 1 to cover a part at the half side of a bottom fully without shadows.

- the layer you place first and gets connected or partially covered with a new one over it, it doesn't stay at it's Initial place if you edit it, it goes OVER the new one covering it after the edit (overlaying issue).

- the hairs length can't be changed anymore.

- the face deformation is not as detailed as it should be when it comes to the head or jaw parts and the eyes size is limited

- it's partially bugged (eyelashes dropping under the eyes at certain Editors, face textures are moving from their Position after you left the face Editor and more).

So, the People that say "it's the best Editor ever" either didn't do much with it OR did indeed only create something generic and simple.

I'm working on Sasha Banks current attire, it says I used 60 out of 128 Points and then I get: YOU HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF LAYERS.

So I have finished the arms, the bottom, the top.

The boots aren't done yet and she has no glasses or jacket for her entrance on.

Why? Because of the resizing Problem of the logos needing 3 instead of 1 logo at parts to make it look as it should be.

So if I want to be able to make it look good, I'll have to stand there with a unfinished attire.

If I make it crappy or generic, I'll manage to have a full attire.

Way to go 2k.

As about arguing about realistc, I can only say, we have the undertaker gimmick, we had the boogeyman gimmick, kane coming from "hell" only to name the most known ones in the WWE

Realism has notihng to do with it in my opinion, otherwise such gimmicks wouldn't exist in the first place.

Points and layers are not the same thing. They never have been.

Archived