Another Wrestling Game Ruined.

Zezno

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll probably get blasted by the majority of people here Zenzo...

Plenty of people here are against any criticism of 2k, and they defend them like a blood relative. And these are the same people that don't realize... dragging 2k through the mud and shaming them on their official forums is one of the only ways to force their hand into fixing some of these problems with the game. If their official forums were on fire like they were for the Universe problem, then we'd see a lot more change within the scope of the series, but I think some people will never learn...

Offering up excuses for them seems to the norm, but they should be chewed out for all these problems which the game has shipped with, and why are we all being nicey nicey about it? Absolutely no idea.

I'm looking out for the interests of the consumer, and I could care less about 2k (which is a very unfavorable company imo)

Come on, majority of this forum rips 2k a new butthole lol

Btw, just for future reference, me and you ain't going to have any more discussions on anything. I'm done with you. So from now on, you can quote and respond, but that's it.

Plenty of people here are against any criticism of 2k, and they defend them like a blood relative. And these are the same people that don't realize... dragging 2k through the mud and shaming them on their official forums is one of the only ways to force their hand into fixing some of these problems with the game. If their official forums were on fire like they were for the Universe problem, then we'd see a lot more change within the scope of the series, but I think some people will never learn...

Offering up excuses for them seems to the norm, but they should be chewed out for all these problems which the game has shipped with, and why are we all being nicey nicey about it? Absolutely no idea.

I'm looking out for the interests of the consumer, and I could care less about 2k (which is a very unfavorable company imo)

Btw, just for future reference, me and you ain't going to have any more discussions on anything. I'm done with you. So from now on, you can quote and respond, but that's it.

You know, starting something again when I told you to leave it alone, you're banned. Tired of this crap.

I think the caws look terrible, they look all plastic and like action figures, the hair styles are horrible and the morphing sucks

Not on,next gen

yes on next gen while in game, the caws look pretty good in the caw mode it's self but in a match they look plastic,

and ya some of the entrance only attire needs to be in ring like the t-shirt caps on the head

You know, starting something again when I told you to leave it alone, you're banned. Tired of this crap.

Ernez heel turn! but for real, the CAW creating in this game is amazing. Only thing I don't like is I can't figure out how to make/find a mask that resembles Michael Myers' mask but other than that I've never seen customization like this in any other WWE game.

Got one little minor complaint, so minor that I actually thought it was funny. I downloaded a decent looking Kurt Angle from the CC and (of course his overall was is freaking 100), his hometown was set to Philly so I went to change it to Pittsburgh, but it's not even there.

Lol this city sucks so much that they took it out the list.

Here's the problem. People like to argue that the games are aiming to be more realistic. True perhaps, but the issue is that they know there are still plenty of people who like making crazy caws, as proven by the caws we see. Base your game off of what people say, what they do and they will be fine, unfortunately they don't. They do what they want. There's no need to remove anything unless absolutely necessary because chances are you will remove something someone uses.

Maybe thats not realistic, but I suspect they could get closer to this point if they desired to.

I can't tell much about the males Editor but from what I saw they have the same issues.

In my opinion this Editor really sucks, is cumbersome if you want to create a detailed attire because of the following issues:

- when you go to the Body parts your caws attire gets replaced with generic top and bottom (divas, for the males only the bottom) so if you want to add logos over the chest you can't really connect them to your actual attire because you don't see it!

I found a Workaround I posted here but it takes you double the time and you have to enter and Exit menus the whole time.

- if you resize/Stretch a logo (no matter if it's a in game logo or a custom one), it drops shadows at the edges making the Color fade so if you have as example a red Color under it, it appears at the sides, To overcome this you need 3 logos instead of 1 to cover a part at the half side of a bottom fully without shadows.

- the layer you place first and gets connected or partially covered with a new one over it, it doesn't stay at it's Initial place if you edit it, it goes OVER the new one covering it after the edit (overlaying issue).

- the hairs length can't be changed anymore.

- the face deformation is not as detailed as it should be when it comes to the head or jaw parts and the eyes size is limited

- it's partially bugged (eyelashes dropping under the eyes at certain Editors, face textures are moving from their Position after you left the face Editor and more).

So, the People that say "it's the best Editor ever" either didn't do much with it OR did indeed only create something generic and simple.

I'm working on Sasha Banks current attire, it says I used 60 out of 128 Points and then I get: YOU HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF LAYERS.

So I have finished the arms, the bottom, the top.

The boots aren't done yet and she has no glasses or jacket for her entrance on.

Why? Because of the resizing Problem of the logos needing 3 instead of 1 logo at parts to make it look as it should be.

So if I want to be able to make it look good, I'll have to stand there with a unfinished attire.

If I make it crappy or generic, I'll manage to have a full attire.

Way to go 2k.

As about arguing about realistc, I can only say, we have the undertaker gimmick, we had the boogeyman gimmick, kane coming from "hell" only to name the most known ones in the WWE

Realism has notihng to do with it in my opinion, otherwise such gimmicks wouldn't exist in the first place.

Wow people get so butthurt over a game on this site damn people need to get laid

He's really crying about not being able to make captain *censored*ing crunch, and the game is ruined. Oh brother, does anyone have a worthwhile complaint?

Not being able to adjust the shininess of CAW's is pretty damn annoying, that's something. It's actually something that's really pissing me off.

Captain Crunch was just 'one example' of the 'many' CAWs I can't make now, thanks to the lack of content in 2k16.

I guess people just like to nitpick around the main topic and focus on a minor example. Ugh...

---

Anyways. I've heard that in the 'last gen' version of 2k16, they have all, if not most of the content carried over from '14 and '15.

If there is any truth to that, then I would gladly get 2k16 and play it. If someone could provide info on that, I would be grateful.

He's really crying about not being able to make captain *censored*ing crunch, and the game is ruined. Oh brother, does anyone have a worthwhile complaint?

I'm not going to comment on you getting to decide what is worthwhile, but in the meantime, check out the 7 pages of "worthwhile complaints" In the glitches and bugs thread.

Archived