Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, since people like to know and see the newer stuff, here's an early Bayley. I think I'll have to redo the face just to recolour a few parts of the face. Also, she has no great hair options. That shall irritate me later on.

ZsxQiwd.png

Damn already looks better than any of the Bayley's on CC, can't wait to see this when its finished.

Flattered by these comments guys. Alexa Bliss will go up tonight/early tomorrow. Here's the final preview. As for who's next, I'm working on Lynch and Bayley. No idea if either will become good enough to preview, but yeah.

7Arvkwn.png

uFNWena.png

This upsets me XD Amazing work on this.

Shit that's good. Can you get an Xbox as well? I wish there were CAW formulas like back in the day so Xbox users could have these. They are so fresling good.

If you want I could pass the textures across to you? I could help you convert Banks/Bliss if you'd like.

-

Again, thank you all for the comments. You're all too kind. I'm gonna look to work on an attire for Asuka since I think her face is pretty close already. Maybe that'll change if I can figure out a way to get my Bayley texture looking better.

Asuka face update + the beginning of probably the most frustrating attire yet.

4ZeYwv5.png

Archived