Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

Eyes look a bit too asian and small though.

Agreed! That was the first thing I changed after I uploaded that screenshot. Added some height to the eyes and moved them more central, looks tons better.

As for a timeframe for a Sasha upload, it really depends. I'd say by the end of the week. I really wanna mess with the face and make sure I'm as happy as possible with it before it goes up. Depends really.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eyes look a bit too asian and small though.

Agreed! That was the first thing I changed after I uploaded that screenshot. Added some height to the eyes and moved them more central, looks tons better.

Looking forward too seeing how it looks.

What attire(s) will you be doing?

Man..you blessing me with that Sasha Banks. Can't wait to download it.

I think something about the face choice and cheeks might be throwing Alexa off frontwise. Sidewise it looks just like her, strangely.

I have faith you will pull through. Thanks for your time and work.

It looks perfect from the side. From the front everything looks a little wide and stretched out. The eyes may be a tad too big, and the chin may need to be a little more pointed and not quite as wide. Man looking up pictures of Alexa Bliss is a tough job you should be ashamed for making me do it.

Sasha will be up when I get time to work on her moveset and just finish it all up. Here's another preview that I've started. Most of these are just me messing with the face texture system. This has a long way to go yet.

8dqxTI2.png

Screw it.

-

SASHA BANKS UPLOADED

Tags

Sasha_Banks; LilDicky;

7Wnswcp.png

AMjbKxQ.png

Archived