Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, the texture is still early so hopefully I can make her less yellow and get a more accurate skin tone.

Also, tomorrow you should expect to see Alexa's Krueger attire, and maaaaaybe Sasha's black and white attire too.

One more thing, if someone wants to upload a Sabre set, then he'll be up as soon as I download it. He's literally all finished apart from that, which I can't be arsed to do at the moment.

Nice, the texture is still early so hopefully I can make her less yellow and get a more accurate skin tone.

Also, tomorrow you should expect to see Alexa's Krueger attire, and maaaaaybe Sasha's black and white attire too.

One more thing, if someone wants to upload a Sabre set, then he'll be up as soon as I download it. He's literally all finished apart from that, which I can't be arsed to do at the moment.

Really curious to see how you pulled that off, seeing as it's not even been on tv yet, so ref pics should have not have been easy to find.

I'll have a look regarding Sasha's gear, some of the blue is logos I don't want to remove so I'll see if I can darken some.

Alexa Kreuger Attire Preview (Hair-dye will be sorted in the full preview.)

yBblZeg.png

EDIT: Forgot the boots logo. >_> I'll update this later.

Not sure if it's possible, but this week on NXT she had a sweather similair to Freddy Kreuger over her top and a claw glove on her right hand in the similair style as her other hand thing she has had in the past. Also, no wristbands either.

GvDmCGU.jpg

Archived