Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, if you decide to do more attires for Bayley, hit me up. I work for Xylot Themes and we're starting up a new project called Xylot Threads, which will basically be a photographic history of wrestling attires. As it stands, I have 52 reference pics for Bayley attires, so I can definitely help you out there.

Just downloaded Bayley and Gargano :D

As for Ricochet I have to agree with TheNewF'NShow about making the logos a bit bigger. Also I would like him to have his full entrance jacket.

And as for ReDRagon I'm really looking forward to the previews. Btw will you be making Adam Cole this year too? I know that someone has already made a great Adam Cole but I'm just wondering if you're going to give him a try as well.

I didn't know that worked this year. Last year they would return to their default position and screw you over.

Just wondering, would people rather see Ricochet with his full attire (in-ring with entrance jacket) or a better looking in-ring attire without the entrance jacket logos?

In-ring for sure. Most of the time i skip entrances anyway.

Well basically, my idea is either:

Entrance jacket with the attire as it currently looks, so I'll throw his logos onto the back of the jacket and try and squeeze some more logos onto the front to make the pockets and shit.

....or with the better in-game attire, I cut the Ricochet logo in half so it can stretch entirely around the legs, and then I'd add his Nike sleeve.

Either way it's not particularly hard to do, I may just push on and experiment, see what I can make of the logo points I have left.

I hate the jacket options in this game.

RQUch93.png

No idea, I'm gonna refrain from answering any 'Will you make _____' questions.

Early O'Reilly. Still needs a beard, and I'm not sure if there's a better hair yet. I'm liking the face though.

DARD5WU.png

Looking good so far, i can definitely see O'Reilly in that face without a doubt.

Well basically, my idea is either:

Entrance jacket with the attire as it currently looks, so I'll throw his logos onto the back of the jacket and try and squeeze some more logos onto the front to make the pockets and shit.

....or with the better in-game attire, I cut the Ricochet logo in half so it can stretch entirely around the legs, and then I'd add his Nike sleeve.

Either way it's not particularly hard to do, I may just push on and experiment, see what I can make of the logo points I have left.

I hate the jacket options in this game.

Could you do both? Like upload 2 different slots, one with the jacket and one without? Cause i'd love to see the logo on the tights bigger.

@James0 - Yep, already said the King Ricochet attire is happening.

@J-man - Definitely not doing two slots for the sake of a logo, especially with creators being unable to delete superstars this year. Depends what the general consensus is. A more accurate in-game attire, or the jacket from the video up top?

Regarding Ciampa, he's next in line after I'm finished with Ricochet... As for the Briscoes, I'd probably make Jay soon. I haven't really seen anyone get him right yet.

Here's the final face/body morph for Ricochet. Very happy with how he looks, especially from the full body shot which I always feel is the most telling angle.

zrk7knX.png

Archived