Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn! dude you nailed Ciampa, best one i've ever seen without a doubt.

No disrespect to the CAW makers, especially Uncle Dicky, but I don't think it's productive when they put a first shot preview up and people come in and say it's the best one they've seen. Compliments are great, and this Ciampa deserves a tip of the cap. But Lil Creepy has come off as a perfectionist, so we know he's going to take some suggestions and make some tweaks to further perfect it. He's not going to just settle for what he's made on his first go.

Well when it looks damn near perfect and i can't find anything wrong with it i don't see why i shouldn't say its the best, i mean it clearly is. I know he's not gonna upload it just because i said it was perfect, he's gonna tweak what he want to on it, but from my point of view i think its perfect.

I mean have you seen the other Ciampa's on CC? His is the best, his previews are almost always better than anything on CC.

Cheers lads! Regarding requests, nothing at the moment. Regarding the whole praise/advice thing, just leave it as it is. I'll always try and make things as good as possible before upload, and the first preview will barely ever match the last. I feel like the praise is just a reaction for a decent face, and that's fair enough.

Ricochet attire preview. I've gotta redo the belt, and have two unique logos left to complete the jacket. This attire should end up looking pretty good.

DhDucLa.png

Cheers lads! Regarding requests, nothing at the moment. Regarding the whole praise/advice thing, just leave it as it is. I'll always try and make things as good as possible before upload, and the first preview will barely ever match the last. I feel like the praise is just a reaction for a decent face, and that's fair enough.

Ricochet attire preview. I've gotta redo the belt, and have two unique logos left to complete the jacket. This attire should end up looking pretty good.

DhDucLa.png

Love that attire! It looks great, seriously can't wait to get this.

Thanks for the refs dude! The tights do have kneepads but they're thin, so not too easy to see. Also if I make the leg logos any wider, then they stretch and start to do the annoying fade. I can see that I need to cover one of the boot patterns though, which is another two layers gone!

The belt on Ricochet is custom, right? Either way it looks good.

Yeah, it's a shitload of rectangles that I have to delete and replace just to make a minor colour change.

You can just edit them, they'll stay in position and you can change the color. No need to delete

I didn't know that worked this year. Last year they would return to their default position and screw you over.

Just wondering, would people rather see Ricochet with his full attire (in-ring with entrance jacket) or a better looking in-ring attire without the entrance jacket logos?

I didn't know that worked this year. Last year they would return to their default position and screw you over.

Just wondering, would people rather see Ricochet with his full attire (in-ring with entrance jacket) or a better looking in-ring attire without the entrance jacket logos?

There is actually a color edit section this year where you can copy a color and put it wherever you want on whatever part. Don't even have to go back into the actual piece you are changing the color to.

Go into the Parts Color section and it has all of your colors. you can copy one color and paste it onto as many things as you want very quickly without having to actually edit the piece

Cheers Wiz and thank you all for the rest of the feedback. No I'm not making Nia Jax.

Kyle O'Reilly preview to come tomorrow, or in a few hours knowing my sleep schedule. Made a pretty decent face whilst watching UFC, just can't be arsed to get a screenshot this late.

So does that mean a Bobby Fish follows?

Archived