Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the feedback. Here's the Bayley attire preview that I promised. If I'm being honest, it's scruffy at the moment and unfinished. I kinda wanted to piece everything together and see what needed to be changed, so don't worry about inaccuracies and shit. It'll be redone tomorrow to a higher standard. Hopefully it gives you a better idea of her face from a distance and the general look I'm going for.

124g7pu.png

5349i0.png

Cheers for the feedback. Here's the Bayley attire preview that I promised. If I'm being honest, it's scruffy at the moment and unfinished. I kinda wanted to piece everything together and see what needed to be changed, so don't worry about inaccuracies and shit. It'll be redone tomorrow to a higher standard. Hopefully it gives you a better idea of her face from a distance and the general look I'm going for.

124g7pu.png

5349i0.png

Wow that looks great man, love that attire, definitely the best Bayley i've seen by far.

Bayley is looking really good. Can't wait for it. I think the face look great. The one thing that throws it when looking at it is the fact that we never see Bayley without her ponytail to the side so it looks odd in the back. I know that isn't in the game, but the face is really good. Outfit is looking really nice as well.

Ricochet looks good.

Keep up the amazing work

Archived