Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Crazy Mary Dobson Created, Updated and Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I think hurts alot of your CAWs? The eyelashes. You've produced some good stuff dude, but the in-game eyelashes are terrible. I think if you stopped using them, and instead cleverly used the eye-makeup as a substitute then your CAWs would look alot better.

Again, not trying to slag you off, but I think the in-game eyelashes are shit and they really hinder your work. Lose them, use some of the shadow eye make-up as a substitute and your CAWs will look ten times better.

You know what I think hurts alot of your CAWs? The eyelashes. You've produced some good stuff dude, but the in-game eyelashes are terrible. I think if you stopped using them, and instead cleverly used the eye-makeup as a substitute then your CAWs would look alot better.

Again, not trying to slag you off, but I think the in-game eyelashes are shit and they really hinder your work. Lose them, use some of the shadow eye make-up as a substitute and your CAWs will look ten times better.

You are right, the eyebrows and eyelashes limitations are horrible. :(

I'm checking the real People out and the eyelashes they are using though before I use some.

Still unhappy with Charlottes face, carmellas is actually very Close to her real life Pictures like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcSerOcIIAA-tJh.jpg

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150315195346/villains/images/5/50/Carmella_Backstage.jpg

and a few others Close ups she had with lots of make up. :P

The face was a preview anyway though.

Gonna go by this Picture now and improve her:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/prowrestling/images/b/b8/Leah_Van_Dale.1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131104155400

Hopefully I can finish it tonight cause I will be on a Business trip from tomorrow till thursday evening. :(

EDIT: Well... I guess I can scratch that for now. Three days in a row the logo uploader didn't worked and now the W2K16 Server is down. No luck there!

Thankfully the logo uploader and the Server works again so I managed to upload a few logos that I needed for some attires (Aja Kong, Veda Scott and more).

Carmella Face (Face updated in General, hair changed)

Carmella_Face.png

Attire Preview (unfinished)

Carmella_Attire.png

The bottom is still not finished (Needs the White belt with the black text as also the metalic things on the Pants).

More updates at the end of the week!

Till then I wish everyone a great week and thanks for all the comments. :)

Carmella updated and released!

Unfortunately I run out of layers (Maximum reached) but the attire is still good in my opinion.

Hope you guys will enjoy her. :)

Will update my page later or tomorrow (lots to do).

Bayley and Charlotte updated and released! :)

They are not perfect but decent enough in my opinion and have some cool attires with entrance T-Shirts too.

Will update the first page with screenshots later or tomorrow.

Been MIA from 2K16 for awhile but I'll be sure to download Bayley and Charlotte soon.

Thanks a lot! :)

Hope you will enjoy them.

Thinking about updating Bayleys eyes, make up and hair again and reuploading.

Will see what I can come up with when I'm back home tonight.

Wanted to update this thread yesterday with new screenies too but came at home very late and was exausted so I fell asleep like immediately. :(

Jazz Face Preview

Jazz_Face.png

Couldn't find more Fitting hair then this one. :(

The others were all a bit too off.

Attire (She wear that in the Indies when she was competing in SHIMMER, SHINE and elsewere)

Jazz_Attire.png

The top is almost totally identical so I didn't create a extra logo for it.

Might still modify it.

The entrance Jacket has JAZZ written on the back.

Hope you guys like it. :)

Jazz Face Preview

Jazz_Face.png

Couldn't find more Fitting hair then this one. :(

The others were all a bit too off.

Attire (She wear that in the Indies when she was competing in SHIMMER, SHINE and elsewere)

Jazz_Attire.png

The top is almost totally identical so I didn't create a extra logo for it.

Might still modify it.

The entrance Jacket has JAZZ written on the back.

Hope you guys like it. :)

She looks great! Any chance of a Sara Del Ray?

Thanks! :)

You can download her from CC already.

I thought some others are creating Sara Del Ray or already created one (didn't checked).

Have my Hands totally full at the Moment with several other ones but I'll see what I can do. :)

Hi and thanks a lot guys! :)

Will have more updates soon. Aja Kongs Attire is finished, only still working on her face before I can Show something.

Have 4-5 more caws in works besides her too. :)

Will have more updates soon. Aja Kongs Attire is finished, only still working on her face before I can Show something.

If you already started on her, any chance of a preview of you know who? :shifty:

If you already started on her, any chance of a preview of you know who? :shifty:

Unfortunately I don't have anything to Show you attirewise cause XRAYSPEX is taking a break from drawing at the Moment due to personal reasons. :)

So I only have found a solution for the boots and only can work on the face and Body so far.

Will add a screenie after I have a decent face to Show you (if I make it tonight after work). :)

Unfortunately I don't have anything to Show you attirewise cause XRAYSPEX is taking a break from drawing at the Moment due to personal reasons. :)

So I only have found a solution for the boots and only can work on the face and Body so far.

Will add a screenie after I have a decent face to Show you (if I make it tonight after work). :)

Ah, well real life come first, so that's understandable.

Sounds good. :)

Ah, well real life come first, so that's understandable.

Sounds good. :)

There you go! :)

Taya Valkyrie

Taya_Face.png

Body/Attire Preview (Unfinished attire with no logos)

Taya_Attire.png

The headgear is the closest to her original the game can offer.

If you think it looks to off I can leave it out (I personally don't like it much :P ).

Went with this hair due to the hair structure since it also Looks closest to the original.

Hope you like her so far. :)

Archived