Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Crazy Mary Dobson Created, Updated and Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow looks awesome

Your logos are awesome! :D

I messed up bayleys face when I tried to make it better so I will have to restart on her again.

Finishing Kongs moveset so I can release her.

hope u do jazz next :)

Aja Kong, Bull, Nakano, Jazz, Rosa Mendes, Charlotte are the ones I'm aiming for after. :)

Becky Lynch, Carmella and Bayley updates are coming later today.

BTW: If anyone is interested into a custom SHINE Wrestling Arena, I have uploaded one I'm using in my universe! :)

You can find it under the Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, SHINE Wrestling, Diva, PPV

great work! Love you stuff. do you think you will be working on Charlotte next? Can't find one on CC worth downloading.

Thanks! :) Happy you like my work.

XRAYSPEX already finished and sent me the logos for Charlottes Outfit.

Have Beckys aswell and created Carmellas myself.

The main Problem was that I couldn't upload any logos through the uploader yesterday. :(

It always said that it was successfull but it never really uploaded.

Will retry tonight and apply them if possible so I can have a preview to post here. :)

Gonna download that arena when I get on. Got an idea to do a cross promotion ppv for the divas or something like that :P

You can even have all divas be in both brands so they can go for the titles of either brand and have cross brand feuds. :)

Can't wait for you to get into TNA territory. Would love a good Velvet Sky and Gail Kim.

Thanks! :)

I will do that soon.

Bayleys, Charlottes and Beckys Bodys and Outfits are done, only trying to get the faces right.

Carmellas and Rosas aswell so I might release them all together the next few days OR this Weekend since the movesets also taking a lot of time to make.

Had several Problems with the logos (the next gen is horrible when it comes to this. :( ) and the limitations of the Editor (not being able to have a different logo on each boot as example).

Will try to upload some screenies tonight after work.

I finished Beckys moveset and entrance, tested her and found that she looks good in game and pretty accurate (not entirely but not bad either. :P ).

The logos unfortunately are bluring a bit on the sides like on every caw with this next gen Editor but oh well.

I uploaded her on CC so you guys can grab her if you like. :)

I saw Mschif on your list will she be coming soon? I can't find her at all on CC and she is usually the main female I download along with Daffney. BTW great work on the others. gonna download lynch now.

Any chance your Bayley will have her Iron Man colors attire that she wore at the previous NXT Takeover event?

I saw Mschif on your list will she be coming soon? I can't find her at all on CC and she is usually the main female I download along with Daffney. BTW great work on the others. gonna download lynch now.

Any chance your Bayley will have her Iron Man colors attire that she wore at the previous NXT Takeover event?

Hey! :)

My friend sXe_Coan_sXe has created a good Daffney if you might be interested.

She is on cc already! :)

Gonna push MsChif a bit for you cause right now I'm trying to finish, Charlotte, Bayley, Rosa and I wanted to start on Aja Kong, Jazz and a few others.

Bayley already has the attire on she won the title with. :)

You can see a screenie of it a paige or two ago in my Topic.

Happy to hear that you like my work and downloading my caws. :D

The more People download them, the more slots I'll be getting on cc. so I can upload more caws.

BTW: I uploaded a SHINE Wrestling Show, including the Arena I created for it in case you are interestest.

If you don't want the Show but would like to grab the Arena, it's also uploaded seperately. :)

Very nice work on that Bayley attire,.

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately there are not matching hair in the editor, nor headbands and such either. :(

Also not able to create other eyebrows then the Default ones that are always looking off no matter what.

Just finished her moveset. :)

Gonna see if I can improve the face a bit more tomorrow and release her after.

Yeah, good work on Bayley's attire...facefail though (don't worry, so was I, and everyone else who's attempted her)

the face structure is very close, the main problem on every caw are the eyebrows and the hair.

The face isn't finished anyway. :P

Gonna Keep trying until I get her as close as possible, :)

The attire logos were created by XRAYSPEX.

How's Charlotte coming along? :)

Gonna post an update today. :)

Her attire and Body are done, Need to work on the face.

Well I kept working on Charlottes face tonight after I came back home but didn't got it right yet.

So here is at least a screenie of her attire. :)

The Logos were created by XRAYSPEX.

Charlotte_Attire.png

Archived