Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmazingAries

OVER 100 WWF, WCW, WWE SUPERSTARS

Macho man randy savage collection pt. 1 added

How many Macho attires you planning on making?

Really enjoying the old school guys like Santana and Martel, but has anyone else noticed how bright red Martel is when using him in matches? I'm using The Model version of him and is skin tone just seems a bit unnatural. Other than that, they look and play great.

UPDATED with

superfly jimmy snuka
jake roberts black alt heel attire
steamboat - nwa
macho king -msg
steamboat -wcw
macho king - 1990 yellow
steamboat - wwf 80s
steamboat - the dragon
macho man - royal rumble 1992

The original Snuka is looking pretty good except for the right eye(his left) Are you gonna try to fix that in photoshop or with in game designs? Best version yet, look forward to getting him.

The original Snuka is looking pretty good except for the right eye(his left) Are you gonna try to fix that in photoshop or with in game designs? Best version yet, look forward to getting him.

Actually there's nothing wrong with his eye it just look like that in that collage picture on the first page bc the picture was shrunk, crop, dragged in photoshop so I can fit it in the collage then when it was added to this site is was shrunk again to forum size so that causes the picture to be grainy and losing quality. heres a different picture and you can see theres nothing wrong with his eye the both are the same lol. thank you for the comment I appreciate it alot. Snuka should be ready on CC for you to download by friday i just got to finish the moveset up and do the entrance next chance i get and then hes ready.

QKFFx7.jpg

333ZBL.jpg

Great work on LOD. Just wish their entrance was in the game.

Thanks. Yea it would be nice to have more tag team entrances bc these game gets repeative after a while. also i wonder why they dont include aging, body hair in these games anymore.

WOW you PS4 owners don't know how lucky you are!!! I wish I would've got this game is that platform because these are straight HEAT!!! Great work!!! PS4 owners are some lucky SOB's hahaha

Killer Snuka dude!

Thank you

WOW you PS4 owners don't know how lucky you are!!! I wish I would've got this game is that platform because these are straight HEAT!!! Great work!!! PS4 owners are some lucky SOB's hahaha

Thank you i appreciate it

Any chance of some wcw what up Mach and macho madness nwo attires? Or anymore modern hbk ones? Maybe a 2012 updated Kevin Nash attire when he faced triple h?

Please make a Rick Rude Summerslam 1989 Feel The Heat Attire!

I was thinking about that one so alright ill give it a shot sometime this week and see how it comes out ill probaly make a warrior alt attire to match it.

King Of The ring 96 ultimate warrior added to the front page.