AmazingAries

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this awesome Bulldog!! any chance to see the tag team era attire?

You're welcome. Unfortunately I won't be doing those bc I'm running real slim on slots. 3 diamond accounts aren't enough lol.

Amazing job on all of your work. Great to see a British Bulldog resembling him. Any chance of an Ultimate Warrior with arm tattoo and no face paint and a Goldust without face paint??

Thank you. Far as the warrior my caw versions of him from year 1992 and up includes the arm tattoo.

Thanks everyone.

@iamdoctor I probaly won't be doing that ruck rude attire bc I can't find any clear reference pictures showing the whole trunk designs completely around. Most the pictures I seen are either small or not clear and only shows the front. Do you have any clear pictures of it? I need to see some pictures showing the sides and back.

Any chance you can fix Bam Bam the correct beard?

No I won't be wasting any slots on Bam Bam honestly I never cared for him and I dont even use his character on the games ever.

Hey themainevent15

i just joined to comment on your awesome edits! I want to thank you for making all of the Ultimate Warrior edits they are so AWESOME !! I've already downloaded the 3 that you have uploaded to CC. They must have taken many hours to make, they are really appreciated dude. Warrior is my favorite.

I am happy that 2k finally made it so all of his models can be edited. It makes the edit so much more authentic because of the proper hair options!

Since you have 3 accounts when do you think the rest of the 15 edits will be uploaded ? THE PS4 SERVERS have been so slow lately i can understand if it will take a while.

I am not sure if you plan on making anymore warrior edits but i would love to have a WRESTLEMANIA 8 Warrior when he returned and saved hogan from Sid justice. His face paint was mainly white with a bunch of little dotted colors and the border of the paint was black and his trunks were purple with green warrior logos, awesome attire.

can't wait till all are uploaded thanks once again !

sorry to bug you main event

if you make more warriors will there be any WCW , i know that iceman made a sick wcw warrior but there is another two warriors i would love to have WORLD WAR 3 warrior and then there was a warrior when he had red,orange yellow face paint it almost looked like a flame design that warrior would be awesome thanks again for making so many ones already

Thank you. Im gonna upload more warriors tonight. My accounts are basically filled up now far as upload slots I think I have like 5 or 6 more not used slots. Far as my new warriors they will all be uploaded tonight. I'm replacing my old warriors slots from when the game first came out with the new edits. Far as wcw warrior I have all those textures that you refered but I'm not gonna make those warriors bc I don't use him in my wcw save. Wm 8 is very strong possibility though. If I make anymore warriors it will be couple more attires from his wwf runs. There's couple rick rude attires Im gonna do also when I get the time.

Thanks for letting us know which warriors you have uploaded, for some reason today the search option on CC is not working properly, I type in Ultimate Warrior most recent and I was getting an error message same thing when I typed in MCW, WLF.

Hopefully this gets fixed asap. I was able to eventually find your new warrior uploads by scrolling through most recent superstar uploads.

If you are up for making a Wrestlemania 8 Warrior that would be really appreciated one of my favourite attires for him. Any possibility of making Summerslam 91 Warrior since 2k took that model out?

Since their is no custom music again, I decided that I will only get superstar edits, just not the same without the themes for me.

I have pretty much download all of you Macho Mans and Rick Rudes great work.

Superstars like Sting,Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and even rick rude need to have more attires they always changed their look.

I hope that if warrior does keep getting included in the games they will stick with this model but actually let us editing his facepaint properly.

I just Wish Hogan would have been in the game.

first page updated with Ultimate Warrior royal rumble 1990, king of the ring 96 and msg 91

Are these 3 Alts or seperate caws and are they uploaded?

Also I have a request could you PLEASE make Roddy Pipers Attire as an Alt that he had on Wrestlemania 6?

Its the one vs Bad news Brown I think he called it "Hot Scot"

Ultimate warrior attires: 1996 fury, 1990 one cheek paint, two cheek paint, jungle green, 1991 purple attire, snme 1990, King of the ring 1996, Royal rumble 1990, purple msg 91 all uploaded To CC.

first page updated with Ultimate Warrior royal rumble 1990, king of the ring 96 and msg 91

Are these 3 Alts or seperate caws and are they uploaded?

Also I have a request could you PLEASE make Roddy Pipers Attire as an Alt that he had on Wrestlemania 6?

Its the one vs Bad news Brown I think he called it "Hot Scot"

They seperate attires and all are uploaded to cc now. sorry Im not doing that piper. I'm basically done with cc till next hof dlc or they fix it.

Archived