AmazingAries

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that red bottom hbk with the white crosses on cc yet?

yeah its on there it was uploaded earlier with ultimate maniacs and windham.

Any chance of a Rick Martel and Tully Blanchard

im not sure yet but it would be martel and not tully since ive made martel on last year game and still have all the textures and logos i made for him.. but my next plan is to do a single jannetty so it would be after that or at the same time

Good job on all these.

thank you

Well done on Marty! Love his singles attire one.

You got any plans on making his attire when he won the IC title?

that was one of the attires i was deciding on but i went with the 94 one instead but I have the textures for it still. so i may make alt jannetty down the road with that attire and another one since we do have 100 slots this year.

updated with survivor series 1989 warrior, 1991 house show warrior and brown crosses HBK

Good job on all these.

thank you

Well done on Marty! Love his singles attire one.

You got any plans on making his attire when he won the IC title?

that was one of the attires i was deciding on but i went with the 94 one instead but I have the textures for it still. so i may make alt jannetty down the road with that attire and another one since we do have 100 slots this year.

updated with survivor series 1989 warrior, 1991 house show warrior and brown crosses HBK

I can't think of too many attires Marty wore during his singles run in WWE. That one from MSG I remember as he wore it on a few shows & his Rumble 93 one. Ive seen the odd match when he came back for a home vid exclusive but just seemed to be a attire from his Rockers days.

Updated with 1992 bret hart alt attire.

@Iamdoctor

Another marty singles attire i have textures for is survivors series 95

What match is that Bret attire from?

I have a old ass poster of him wearing it but he wore it for several matches with flair and hbk in 1992. heres a couple photos of him wearing it that i was lucky to just now find up on google to show you.

c772cb2f7a206b83dadaf7ed351411fc.jpg?ito

BretHartvsRicFlair_display_image.jpg?131

Archived