AmazingAries

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work as usual. Is it possible for you to make those Warrior attires on an original Warrior model, the dark hair on his default model just does not go well with those attires. Since 2k has added in his lighter hair from his other models in caw, they would be a better fit imo.

So glad you are back nobody makes attires as good as you for HBK & Rick Rude especially the 06 - 10 HBK era & the WCW Rude era.

Would love to see 4 other attires not sure if any of these are in your pipeline

HBK when he turned on hogan raw

HBK vs flair wm

Hbk vs hogan summerslam

Hbk vs vince wm

Just found Tito. Great job. Man, these Golden Era CAWs are amazing. You da man!

Any plans on any NWA CAWs? I was going to build some but realize I just don’t have the kind of skills some of you guys do. I’m hoping someone builds The Midnight Express and Barry Windham. I actually already uploaded Windham’s moveset already.

Any plans on any NWA CAWs? I was going to build some but realize I just don’t have the kind of skills some of you guys do. I’m hoping someone builds The Midnight Express and Barry Windham. I actually already uploaded Windham’s moveset already.

thank you.

i have barry windham finished just didnt have a chance to work on his moveset yet, but if i can get your permission to use your windham moveset then ill add it to my cas and upload barry asap and give you credit for the moveset.

update wm5 warrior, wm5 rude, and snme rude added.

thank you.

i have barry windham finished just didnt have a chance to work on his moveset yet, but if i can get your permission to use your windham moveset then ill add it to my cas and upload barry asap and give you credit for the moveset.

Absolutely! I needed to make an edit on it really quick first. I found a better knee drop for him. I’ll have it ready in about 15 minutes.

thank you.

Absolutely! I needed to make an edit on it really quick first. I found a better knee drop for him. I’ll have it ready in about 15 minutes.

okay. whats the search name for it so i can give you credit?

GREAT stuff! This year I am keeping a separate show in my Universe for Legends. My Monday show will be WWE Raw with the current roster and a WOrld/IC champ and my Saturday show is WWF Main Event with a Legends roster and a World/US champ. Your CAWS will be featured heavily!

GREAT stuff! This year I am keeping a separate show in my Universe for Legends. My Monday show will be WWE Raw with the current roster and a WOrld/IC champ and my Saturday show is WWF Main Event with a Legends roster and a World/US champ. Your CAWS will be featured heavily!

thank you. i have the classic royal rumble arena up also. and the wwf world championship title with different color straps.

updated with The Rockers and Ultimate maniacs.

The ultimate maniacs, hbk rise above, and barry windham are about to be uploaded to CC in a few moments. the rockers are wip bc i still got to add the second attire, a logo on hbk.

thank you.

okay. whats the search name for it so i can give you credit?

Search tag is kosmocide707. PS ID is kosmosis707. Love the Barry Windham! Nice job! My userID

Nice work :)

You just need to change two things in Tito Santana.

1. Add Ponytail

2. a little more dark green in tights

http://33.media.tumblr.com/a880a0b525b2d44a942e6e4ff5f57100/tumblr_inline_n5nnz4i3821r5344l.png

I think he would have to make them 2 separate CAWs. I don’t think hair can be changed for each attire, but I could be wrong.

Archived