#Bushy's Belts ALL UPLOADED (WHC added!) WWE, WHC, NXT, Tag Team, Women's

Bushy.

I've spent more time trying to create titles than I have actually played matches lol. So here's my hard work. I'm not sure if i should change the text on the women's title or not, but it pays homage to the classic Women's title, so i may keep it. I also incorporate the globe relief in a lot of the titles and i think it works well.

WWE Tag Team Championship

2ep09lj.jpg

NXT Network (Television) Championship

2q34vhk.jpg

WWE Women's Championship

359jv2h.jpg

WWE Championship with gold center plate under logo.

34ql1ug.jpg

148gigy.jpg

16j0i9g.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship

30vyq8x.jpg

Last picture shows the issue you have to deal with with the title. the red check overlaps the "W" and the bottom corners couldn't stretch anymore because it wouldn't align with the rest.

#bushy #caws.ws

Re WWE title: noticed that the red 'swish' runs over the "World" text - and way that can be fixed? Minor detail but still thought I'd mention it.

The simple change in background plate has made all the difference and it really combines elements of the spinner and big gold belt - what WWE should have achieved in the first place.

Re WWE title: noticed that the red 'swish' runs over the "World" text - and way that can be fixed? Minor detail but still thought I'd mention it.

The simple change in background plate has made all the difference and it really combines elements of the spinner and big gold belt - what WWE should have achieved in the first place.

I said that in the OP.

Last picture shows the issue you have to deal with with the title. the red check overlaps the "W" and the bottom corners couldn't stretch anymore because it wouldn't align with the rest.

But I uploaded all of these. Hashtags are #bushy #caws.ws. Also added a modified World Heavyweight Championship.

I said that in the OP.

But I uploaded all of these. Hashtags are #bushy #caws.ws. Also added a modified World Heavyweight Championship.

Ah, my mistake then. Thanks for uploading.

Archived