Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania 32 attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded Ziggler and Rollins, and for whatever reason, it replaced whatever custom logos that were on it with custom logos that I had, so all of Ziggler's logos were replaced with NXT: Takeover Brooklyn logos and the NJPW Lions Mark showed up on Rollins. Anyone else having this issue?

Just downloaded Ziggler and Rollins, and for whatever reason, it replaced whatever custom logos that were on it with custom logos that I had, so all of Ziggler's logos were replaced with NXT: Takeover Brooklyn logos and the NJPW Lions Mark showed up on Rollins. Anyone else having this issue?

I had the same problem with Dolph but with nitro ringskirt designs from a custom arena I downloaded.

I had the same problem with Dolph but with nitro ringskirt designs from a custom arena I downloaded.

Same happened here.

Archived