Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania 32 attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Demon King has been summoned

Im working on this attire for xbox one. How did you get the logos on his hands?

Put a glove on his hand, Put your logo on it and then copy it to what ever you using the paint glitch on.

Thanks.

Making this attire made me realise why I hate WWE 2K16. That stupid logo fade.

A3Sd6ky.jpg

Also Balor Pics

z5MzCFn.jpg

I did also make AJ Styles' Club attire logos but I'll save those for 2K17 Day 1... Unless you live in America where it will be day 3... Stupid UK Friday release dates.

Can't wait!!

Those attires are just beautiful, amazing job man.

Thank you again, Gamevolt. I've been following you since your old CAW formulas years back and you're still the best out there. Even when you say you're going to stop making until the next game, you manage to pull a few crackers out of the hat for us.

Much appreciation to you. /we'renotworthy

Thank you again, Gamevolt. I've been following you since your old CAW formulas years back and you're still the best out there. Even when you say you're going to stop making until the next game, you manage to pull a few crackers out of the hat for us.

Much appreciation to you. /we'renotworthy

Yeah, I feel the same way... lol

K1WBtph.gif

I did also make AJ Styles' Club attire logos but I'll save those for 2K17 Day 1... Unless you live in America where it will be day 3... Stupid UK Friday release dates.

Ahaha, not this time. I'm so happy we're getting it on the same day this time. :D

Ahaha, not this time. I'm so happy we're getting it on the same day this time. :D

I noticed the other day :D Changed my week off work to match.

Archived