Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania 32 attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you was intending on making any Social Outcast attires? There's some on CC but none with Bo's new one piece attire.

Great work on AJ, look forward to that upload!

just trying to help here without having any intentions of hijacking Gamevolt's topic.

there is an updated Social Outcast attires for all the members in CC, and yes Bo & Adam Rose have their new wrestling gear. The creators are RockNRollins and H3LLBILLYGOAT.

Best AJ I've seen so far, if being picky the only flaws I can think of is that the blue seems slightly too pale, he usually has chest hair, and I think his belt is a bit thicker than what you've given him, but again, those are just nit-picking constructive criticisms.

Good job!

Killing as usually, 4th Perfect Ziggler attire from one creator where there is not a single half-decent Ziggler tights attire on all of Xbox One, everyone is riddled with super blurry logos

My biggest wish for 2k17 is to make the creation suite somehow not platfrom specific and all creations are on the one server as the PS4 side is much stronger in Alt Attires to Xbox One. I only get attires, not a CAW downloader

Actually, it really doesn't look like that now. He has one side of his forehead slightly covered by his hair. B just has too much covered. I gotta go with A.

Agreed. Most seem to be stuck on the idea of AJ having hair hanging over his face, but B is way too much.

A is certainly a good option, but there are a few others that might work too. Just go with what looks/feels like AJ.

WK10 attire looks really nice! Have any plans on uploading soon? :)

(Also WWEMusic's YouTube channel released the official audio for AJ's theme, sooo good!!)

Its cool WWE decided to release full themes on YouTube now.

Archived