Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania 32 attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having trouble setting Ziggler's SS attire as an alternate attire? everytime i try and do it the game crashes and says "An error has a occurred in the following application (CE-34878-0).

maybe it has a second attire in the same slot? If it does, delete the second attire

Is anyone else having trouble setting Ziggler's SS attire as an alternate attire? everytime i try and do it the game crashes and says "An error has a occurred in the following application (CE-34878-0).

maybe it has a second attire in the same slot? If it does, delete the second attire

Yes theres a 2nd attire on it, is that what causes the game to crash having a 2nd attire on it?

Yes theres a 2nd attire on it, is that what causes the game to crash having a 2nd attire on it?

Ok well I re-uploaded Ziggler without the 2nd attire so let me know if that works.

Ok well I re-uploaded Ziggler without the 2nd attire so let me know if that works.

Thanks but you didn't have to re-upload him, i just deleted the 2nd attire and it works fine now. But yeah its probably best you re-uploaded him since some don't know to delete the 2nd attire. I'm assuming any time you upload an alt attire for someone its best not put 2 attires on it.

Stupid question, are attire changes ACTUALLY attire changes this year, or are they considered separate wrestlers like every year?

They are only considered seperate wrestlers if you choose them to, like every year.

So, I could download one of these and it wouldn't count as one of my 100 caws, I could overwrite the costume on one of the existing superstars/divas?

Archived