DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to finally get the game so I can download you r 2 latest creations :) Btw are you planning to revisit any of your previous caws since you have become better now?

Maybe but I'm really focused on just finishing off the guys I'm working on now. I'm probably going to take a little break from this game around Christmas time.

Trevor Lee has been uploaded. Search tags are Trevor Lee,DiehardDetroit,GFW and EVOLVE.Make sure if you have the moves dlc to download AgeofSandow's moveset with a more accurate moveset. I wanted to do more with the attire but wasn't finding great pics of his other attire with designs on the back. Plus I'm really trying to just finish all these creations since I'm planning on taking a break from this game soon around Christmas time.

Really nice work on Trevor Lee man :) If I get you some refs of his attires do you think that you will be able to make them?

Yeah possibly. I found some but they didn't turn out too well in game. I also tried multiple textures for his body hair but had a hard time making it look good too. They really need to add body hair into the game next year.

I'm going to try and finish Thatcher, Anthony Nese and Ethan Page and release them in the next few days.

Archived