DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so sure about the new Biff, I think that I liked more the previous version. I like the beard more though. As for Conley I think that I like the new hair. Also I would suggest using a 3D beard for Hero. Also I will send you a good ref of his face paint against Pentagon when I come back from school.

Not so sure about the new Biff, I think that I liked more the previous version. I like the beard more though. As for Conley I think that I like the new hair. Also I would suggest using a 3D beard for Hero. Also I will send you a good ref of his face paint against Pentagon when I come back from school.

Yeah I think I'll end up going with my first biff, could get uploaded tomorrow. I'll give Chris Hero a 3d beard. I just got to keep working on the face, there is something off about it but i'm not sure what. I've never been able to make a good Hero face in the past.

You're really nailing these CAWs man. Just wanted to congratulate you on them all! A few pages back, you mentioned on working on a Christopher Daniels & Kazarian? Is that still the case?

Yeah I got attire 1 done for Daniels and Kazarian but now I need to make a 2nd attire and tweak their faces some more.

You're really nailing these CAWs man. Just wanted to congratulate you on them all! A few pages back, you mentioned on working on a Christopher Daniels & Kazarian? Is that still the case?

Yeah I got attire 1 done for Daniels and Kazarian but now I need to make a 2nd attire and tweak their faces some more.

Looking forward to them dude, no rush. Thanks again :)

Archived