DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say they do. Age of Sandow did the movesets.

I am like you I want movesets to be as Accurate they can possibly be in the games. I have used Age of Sandows movesets since he started making them for WWE games and they never dissapoint. He is one of the best if not the best when it comes to Accurate movesets in my opinion.

I would say they do. Age of Sandow did the movesets.

I am like you I want movesets to be as Accurate they can possibly be in the games. I have used Age of Sandows movesets since he started making them for WWE games and they never dissapoint. He is one of the best if not the best when it comes to Accurate movesets in my opinion.

that's good to know that someone enjoys realistic character traits like I do, a pet peeve of mine tho is when creators create beautiful characters but then give them super high overalls so that's why I always ask around for realistic players for advice on the other things (stats/moves sets & etc.)

Movesets are as accurate as possible. Attributes i won't lie I suck at lol.

much respect to you regardless!

gave you reviews on aj / castle and bucks

tg914 is my PSN ??

keep up the good work!

Nice work on Kyle man :)

Btw if you find some time in the future is it possible to rework Bennet's and Taven's faces? Taven's face texture stands out from the rest of the body and Bennet's face really needs some more work, I can't really tell that's him. I'm asking you if you can remake them because I'm sure that you can make them look better. :)

Nice work on Kyle man :)

Btw if you find some time in the future is it possible to rework Bennet's and Taven's faces? Taven's face texture stands out from the rest of the body and Bennet's face really needs some more work, I can't really tell that's him. I'm asking you if you can remake them because I'm sure that you can make them look better. :)

Yeah I might have to sometime, I know I could of done better on those two.

Nice work on Kyle man

Yeah I might have to sometime, I know I could of done better on those two.

Awesome man, I hope you work on them again soon.

Btw can you give ReDRagon their most recent shirt?

Archived