Jeb2830's Superstar Edits - Rollins Battleground '16 attire uploaded

Jeb ★

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So deleting the game data really does fix the alternate attires glitch? That sucks. No way I'm deleting everything and starting all over again.

It doesn't delete the save data, CAWs, etc. When I reinstalled the game my things were in tact if that's what you're wondering. It asked me to re-install all the DLC for it to remain that way though, but that shouldn't take long.

Just gonna bump this here ...

wee woo wee woo wee woo wee woo

Cesaro RAW 4/4/16 attire uploaded!
hashtags: #cesaro #professional #jeb
Gv9Puco.jpgHpQ4PeM.jpg

Attire looks amazing, as usual you nailed Cesaro's attire. Btw did you debate about putting a suit for his entrance or not? Cause i seen some on CC that most have him with a suit on for his entrance.

I thought about it but he literally tears it off on the stage so i thought it was unnecessary. You can always add a suit on him though if you prefer

Attire looks amazing, as usual you nailed Cesaro's attire. Btw did you debate about putting a suit for his entrance or not? Cause i seen some on CC that most have him with a suit on for his entrance.

I thought about it but he literally tears it off on the stage so i thought it was unnecessary. You can always add a suit on him though if you prefer

Yeah i prefer it without the suit, cause as you said he tears it off as soon as he comes out. But yeah its an easy fix for anyone who wants it.

So deleting the game data really does fix the alternate attires glitch? That sucks. No way I'm deleting everything and starting all over again.

It doesn't delete the save data, CAWs, etc. When I reinstalled the game my things were in tact if that's what you're wondering. It asked me to re-install all the DLC for it to remain that way though, but that shouldn't take long.

So what do I delete? I don't want to do it wrong.

I just had the glitch happen to me while saving Gamevolt's Big E attire, so I guess deleting the game doesn't solve it lol.

I just had the glitch happen to me while saving Gamevolt's Big E attire, so I guess deleting the game doesn't solve it lol.

2K said the solution to the glitch was to reinstall the game. Not surprised they were wrong.

Archived