OWEN HART, SMACKTALKS, CAWS.WS, WLF, JCSIX

zoWU8ke.png

HR7BGop.png

GREAT MUTA/KEIJI MUTOH

MOD EDIT: No linking to other websites.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That actually looks really solid so far. I think the eyes could use a few tweaks to the sizing and positioning, shape looks good, and maybe a few minor lip adjustments, but there's definitely a resemblance there. Nose looks pretty good to me, but maybe The D or someone will be able to give you a few pointers in that area.

That is a great start! Kinda makes me wish I bought this for PS4 this year.

Funny thing you said, cause I posted on WWE2k15 on Saturday on 2k15 caws on who's going to buy the game on what system. Cause last year I got it for X1, and saw that all the good CAWs were on PS4. I haven't see anything from Kung Fu, or the other very good CAWs guys. Hopefully they get it on PS4.

Thanks for the positive replies. Didn't expect much as this was a first practice really. I'll look into the eyes a little, I felt they was too far away originally. I had the x2 Slammy and Danger attires planned, but I'm not ruling out a early 90s slot (Not definite yet).

Don't worry about the hair, I'll be using different hairs for different attires. It was just he match I was basing the attire off, he had hair similar to his (So expect a slicked back one for one attire).

Started the usual Muta/Mutoh collection stuff. Still very early and I keep adjusting things, but I think its getting there. Need to work more on that facial hair as I think its ok without it. I also know the skin tone is quite different, I'll have to re-do the face morphing and hope to get the right tone.

6TP373N.png

v5Z68wk.png

Archived