Moves removed from the game

WVIP

The Stinger Splash animation from last year was removed. Instead the heavy (Henry and Vader looking) corner splash is now renamed the Stinger Splash.

Elbow stomp ground head grapple has been taken out and replaced by a seated version.

Grapple head punch from ground head grapples is gone too but there is a single head punch from seated.

Rikishi's old In Yo Face(Stinkface) removed and replaced by the new horrible animation. Kelly Kelly's still in.

Leaning against the ropes Boxing Rush is gone.

Also all of Hogan's taunts and Leg Drop removed.

RKO 1 is gone.

It's not gone but the Helluva kick from last year is no longer available as a corner grapple, only as a running strike.

Stone Cold Stunner 1 & 2 removed.

Multiple German Suplex and Triple German Suplex removed and reanimated and renamed Suplex City 1 & 2.

Sunset Suplex Pin reanimated to look slower for John Cena.

Neckbreaker 7 removed, Test's Neckbreaker.

Also Coconut Crunch removed.

Double Arm Lock that Snitsky used to do is gone.

Side Headlock Takedown removed.

Back Breaker Drop 8" (rear grapple) removed.

"Knee Breaker" in last year's limb targeting area (and possible a regular grapple too) seems to be gone.

John Cena's running Clothesline is gone.

Pull Back Middle Kick removed. A move Rusev has done but the move was made before Rusev even debuted in WWE.

And for some reason they reanimated Pull-Back Kitchen Sink.....and its no longer a kitchen sink.
It just another Pull-Back Knee Strike.

The Backbreaker that looked like a Rib-Breaker is gone.

One of Yoshi Tatsu's Snapmare kicks is gone.

Ric Flair's Figure Four is gone.

Machoman double knee drop is gone.

Spike Piledriver is gone.

Warriors Forearm Punch/Club seems like its gone.

Christian's taunt when he looks out to the peeps is gone too.

Super Armbreaker is renamed to Wristlock Armbreaker.

Snapmare & Butterfly Lock's been renamed to Butterfly Lock 2.

The World's Greatest taunts are either gone or renamed and the Parkour 2 taunt is gone.

CM Punk's "Soda" moves have been renamed Hammerlock Lariat and Avalanche Pedigree.

Double Underhook Piledriver is now Butterfly Piledriver.

Some of the Version One (Matt Hardy) taunts are gone.

Women's Elbow Smash is removed.

Chain Of Punches removed.

Punch to Groin removed.

All the Tiger Bombs are gone except the new release one.

The Rock's stomp is gone.

All ground strikes except one Angry Stomp is in new gen. Old gen still has all the ground strikes in.

Many taunts removed.

Scoop Slam & Dropkick removed.

Pillman's Springboard Clothesline has been removed.

Koslov's Iron Curtain was removed.

G9 2 removed.

Glam Slam Stretch removed.

Long Kiss Goodnight has been removed.

French TKO removed.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, no running Legdrop then XD other guys still use it, all they had to do was take out the Hogan taunt and leave it in the game

Shame they took out In Yo Face, the new stinkface sucks

There is a normal Running Legdrop without Hogan's taunt.

I'm disappointed they also got rid of the stone cold stunners 1 & 2. I don't like that they did this I thought maybe they'd reanimate them maybe make them look for more fluid but not remove. No moves should be taken out unless they have a new equivalent....

I'm disappointed they also got rid of the stone cold stunners 1 & 2. I don't like that they did this I thought maybe they'd reanimate them maybe make them look for more fluid but not remove. No moves should be taken out unless they have a new equivalent....

Yeah but I understand these removals more because they weren't mocaped.

So I hear the Stinger Splash animation from last year was removed. Instead the heavy (Henry and Vader looking) corner splash is now renamed the Stinger Splash. Elbow stomp ground head grapple has been taken out and replaced by a seated version. Grapple head punch from ground head grapples is gone too but there is a single head punch from seated. Rikishi's old In Yo Face(Stinkface) removed and replaced by the new horrible animation. Kelly Kelly's still in.Leaning against the ropes Boxing Rush is gone. Also all of Hogan's taunts and Leg Drop removed. RKO 1 is gone. It's not gone but the Helluva kick from last year is no longer available as a corner grapple, only as a running strike. Stone Cold Stunner 1 & 2 removed.

D@mn it, 2K... why removed the stinger splash from last year?!?!?!?!?!!!

I'm sure there are others but it appears the old animation of the "Multiple German Suplex" was removed along with the "triple german suplex" that was added a few years back that never looked good, so that one is probably for the best. The two new "Suplex City" moves replaces them, I suppose.

So I hear the Stinger Splash animation from last year was removed. Instead the heavy (Henry and Vader looking) corner splash is now renamed the Stinger Splash. Elbow stomp ground head grapple has been taken out and replaced by a seated version. Grapple head punch from ground head grapples is gone too but there is a single head punch from seated. Rikishi's old In Yo Face(Stinkface) removed and replaced by the new horrible animation. Kelly Kelly's still in.Leaning against the ropes Boxing Rush is gone. Also all of Hogan's taunts and Leg Drop removed. RKO 1 is gone. It's not gone but the Helluva kick from last year is no longer available as a corner grapple, only as a running strike. Stone Cold Stunner 1 & 2 removed.

D@mn it, 2K... why removed the stinger splash from last year?!?!?!?!?!!!

Some people complained you couldn't run before doing the Stinger Splash last year so maybe that's why?

They also changed the Sunset Suplex Pin, they reanimated it from the quick, snap-like movement to a slow, kinda funky looking flip. Which is off cause you see them straddle the guy's back, slowly raise their arms, slowly "fall" forward to slowly "bounce" their hands off the mat before moving into a slow flip. o_O

I'm sure there are others but it appears the old animation of the "Multiple German Suplex" was removed along with the "triple german suplex" that was added a few years back that never looked good, so that one is probably for the best. The two new "Suplex City" moves replaces them, I suppose.

Yeah they were long overdue in being reanimated. The animations look good now.

They also changed the Sunset Suplex Pin, they reanimated it from the quick, snap-like movement to a slow, kinda funky looking flip. Which is off cause you see them straddle the guy's back, slowly raise their arms, slowly "fall" forward to slowly "bounce" their hands off the mat before moving into a slow flip. o_O

Is how John Cena does the move

2K should have made the move separately not replace the other animation with Cena's version.

Maybe Rikishi's move will be reanimated for his showcase match with The Rock.

One can only hope. More people should complain so maybe if 2K didn't plan it they can fix it?

it will be addressed soon enough

If not I guess Kelly Kelly's will do. The beginning of the animation bothers me though.

2K should have made the move separately not replace the other animation with Cena's version.

Seriously? It looks like shit. :/

Archived