White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K16 (Alex Mercer Added)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Norse God " Dietrich Havgrimur: Standing at 7'4" and weighting more than over 500lbs. Of Pure muscle.

Need help on a new name maybe this is just a temp name?

2lurtoj.jpg

Mind you this is an old pic Ill have an updated one tomorrow. :)

Cheers guys. I like the name to but I want something more different, more like a name that would deliver destruction and what not, like nordic. The last name I borrowed from an old friend Jag. Want something like Oz70NYC beast Dieter Liedhamer. So lets see what names all you guys can come up with. :)

Also will have the new updated pics today. :)

Dietrich Jormungand or Jormungandyr. It's the name of a monster that appears in Ragnarok, the end of the world, according to Norse mythology.

There's also Fenrir. Another Ragnarok monster. A giant wolf that bit off the hand of a god.

There's the race of Giants in Jotunheim, one of the nine worlds in Norse Myth. They're referred to as the Jotun, pronounced like "yo-toon". At least I think they're Giants. They're not nice, cute, and cuddly. Know that much.

"Norse God " Dietrich Havgrimur: Standing at 7'4" and weighting more than over 500lbs. Of Pure muscle.

Need help on a new name maybe this is just a temp name?

2lurtoj.jpg

Mind you this is an old pic Ill have an updated one tomorrow. :)

SICCKKK! he came out great and I don't like the TRIPLE H mask for some reason but you made it work perfectly!

I like the name you have but if it's not sitting well with you, you can try some of these. Sorry it's all I have right now.

MAGNI--is god of strength

NOVA--power, energy or ARDA NOVA---god eater

ODIN--all powerful father of THOR

GUNNVOR---is to fight

Cheers man is there anything I should change? Keep horns or lose them? Also gonna inbox you.

I kinda like the name should it be Dietrich or Dieter or something a bit different and keep last name. If Jag sees this credit to him for last name.

Archived