Up2Sp33d 2K16: THE COMEBACK!!! (Female CAWS/UPDATED 1/26- CAW Updates!!!)

Thr33X

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Here's a small female CAW update for you guys. Well...not actually small because it took forever to work these designs out.

THE LOTUS

dGzR7FJ.pngtuAuOYM.png50937pP.png

MIYOKO SHINSUKE

2iQ5RtU.png5J9aLl7.pngvWS96AV.png

Did a complete overhaul of Miyoko/Lotus' look, as they were made when CAW mode was a buggy mess so the textures ans tattoos never looked right to me. Then I realize there's no blur this year, so on a bodysuit you can really go all out assuming you match skintones well enough, which I did. The results are pretty amazing. Both are available now, same moves and entrances as the first versions, so go update your rosters!

• 3 weeks later...

Here comes another massive update! As you know, I started this year making my female CAWS. As you also know, at launch CAW mode was a buggy mess. After 2 patches thing have gotten better, but I've learned that any CAWS made pre-patch still succumbs to the bugs of old...which means I have to redo some. Keep in mind it's only *some*, as many of them I'm happy with and may just do different attires for, but these 4 in particular I've looked to remake for some time now.

Jamie Fury- now even closer to the genuine article I based her appearance off of, bodybuilder & personal trainer Cindy Landolt. I also utilized a sweet body texture I found that you'll notice me and my brother are using a lot to really show off her power. This lady is **RIPPED.**

hYIH26m.pngt5jsyEe.pngRHj2W91.png39qdFtA.pngBE9IVuX.pngzilasP0.pngrPlx2uk.png

I also fully redesigned all 3 members of Paragon. Starting with Tiffany Queensbury, who's been modeled facially off of British 80's icon Kelly LeBrock (whom I had a crush on after Weird Science like most boys back then, lol). I've also gone "throwback" a bit for the character, who the last few years I had in attires inspired by Katie Lea/Winter, but now has gear reminiscent of Lili from Tekken as she did when I first created her. Kind of a mix of all different stages of her evolution.

RzOPYSE.pngMx0g5u2.png

Next there's Isys Diamante, who I used a picture of this gorgeous girl who I have no idea who's name is as her new face. I also decided to go with a more simplistic white attire for her.

rMzc3yL.pngZ9By4Vn.png

Lastly there's Channelle, whom I based her facial features (as I always have) off of Nicole "Coco" Austin (Ice-T's wife). I really like how she turned out. As with the others, I made her attires straight to the point, mainly for time constraints.

bLWoUE4.pngaQvoZ8z.png

And rounding it out is the now former Diamond Champion, Sin Callahan, who looks are based off of Russian pop musician Sasha Gradiva. She's also blonde again...for now.

BiICJA9.pngDOflQOr.pnggldMzNg.pngSBwQWEd.png

I had not realised before now that Jamie Fury's appearance was based on Cinderella Landolt, but now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance; she and the rest of your CAWs are looking good (as usual).

Originally her design was based on Monica Matos, but in 2014 as I was pulling images to work with for my body morphing tutorial for muscular females I first caught a glimpse of Cindy and fell in love instantly. Total rework from that point on. There are two other muscle girls I have to complete as well, that should be my next update here.

When will Version 2 of Jamie Fury & Tiffany Queensbury be up on CC?

They're (finally) uploaded now for a limited time, so go get them all! I'm currently working on some brand new stuff, so stay tuned!

Thanks but I'll have to wait till Wednesday to download them also why for a Limited time? Trying to save space? Also I will try to get them all if CC doesn't *Censored* up. I can only download 2-4 caws a time since CC is being a BITCH!! I try to go back in but It always kicks me out.

Hey, first post here ! (so I don't know if i'm going to do mistakes or anything like that)

Man I love your work ! I downloaded a lot of your caws 'cause they all look amazing, of course, but they also got a story behind them and that's what I like the most with CAWs. I wish I could download more, but I don't already got the DLCs, I'm just going to wait impatiently for me to have them.

PS : English is not my native tongue, so sorry if it's poor or bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, first post here ! (so I don't know if i'm going to do mistakes or anything like that)

Man I love your work ! I downloaded a lot of your caws 'cause they all look amazing, of course, but they also got a story behind them and that's what I like the most with CAWs. I wish I could download more, but I don't already got the DLCs, I'm just going to wait impatiently for me to have them.

PS : English is not my native tongue, so sorry if it's poor or bad.

Well, thanks for the kind words, and welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to respond, as I've been a bit busy...but I haven't stopped doing what I do if you check my YouTube channel out. In fact, I've decided to do a sort of soft reset for all of the CAWS I made for the latest patch. I just wasn't satisfied with the conversions of faces from 2K14 to 2K16, so for a lot of CAWS I've had to find new facial bases for them. I will be posting a brand new thread for them going forward, so stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for updating dude but not sure what you are reseting but not sure if I got the characters I want from you. I'll try to double check this weekend but can you let us know when you are reseting. Thanks.

The majority of CAWS I've previously posted will have updated face textures, most completely new since I'm using actual photos of people and not their 2K14 versions, so they'll be truly "current gen" versions of my characters. It's pretty much going to be a complete re-do of everyone, so the old versions will be taken down and replaced by new the ones. When I post the new thread, the changes will all have been made and uploaded.

Archived