Up2Sp33d 2K16: THE COMEBACK!!! (Female CAWS/UPDATED 1/26- CAW Updates!!!)

Thr33X

They all look so... different. I don't know what else to say. Gone are the days of ridiculous proportions. At least you're able to work with what you've been given, so there's that. I haven't had interest in these games ever since THQ tanked.

Well, I've tried my best to have them retain some kind of similarity, as I'm just not convert from last gen to current...but yeah, some are just going to look different, and some among that even more dramatic than others. That's how change goes. Nice to see you again though. This new game's reinvigorated my creative juices for sure.

Yeah, of course they're going to be different whether you decide they're going to remain the same or not. It's just so weird going from what we had for /years/ on the last gen consoles. I got used to those models. And you're right: Things change. Some people like change and go with it, some people don't like it and try to salvage what they can. I'm kind of right smack in the middle of both: I don't like change, but eventually I come around and I get with the program.

Since you mentioned textures, maybe I'm personally better off waiting for a PC release since that's where I've spent most of my time gaming for the last few years (my PS3 is basically a Netflix Box now). I'm pretty sure I skipped WWE'14, and the outright refused to get WWE'15. And then I pretty much lost interest in the WWE product.

I moved on to modding Skyrim once I was able to get a suitable computer for it. I spend as much time in character creation there as I would in CAW mode in these games. I've pumped probably the same amount of hours into Skyrim creation as I did over the years with CAWs. I see it as basically the same thing. I can make my character as mean looking as I want, or I can make them as "cute" as I want. Each time I make a character there, I go back through the "give this character some sort of gimmick" process and it's worked, and worked well for me.

But anyways, before I start rambling on and on about Skyrim modding (I'd be here /forever/), maybe I'll hang around a little more this year. Maybe I'm being a little judgmental about things. We'll see. And hey, if I ever have the itch for wrestling games again, at least I've got FPWR, and that's a decade old game by now.

Glad to see you back and doing your thing. 8-)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thr33x, I have been mostly a lurker for the last 10 years and have been following your work since, damn, probably the early SVR days. As always, I am very impressed. You never fail to inspire me to go above and beyond with my own work (even though its not online, and I'm still on wwe13). My hat is off to you, sir.

This is awesome. I try to be humble here, but then I see posts like this from people and can't help but pat myself on the back a bit. It's in my sig because I'm proud of the moniker that I've earned here, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I too have learned a lot from the many other CAW makers who've come and gone from these forums. Maybe someday you'll be on the current year's game and creating along with the rest of us...I'd love to see what you can do.

They all look so... different. I don't know what else to say. Gone are the days of ridiculous proportions. At least you're able to work with what you've been given, so there's that. I haven't had interest in these games ever since THQ tanked.

Well, I've tried my best to have them retain some kind of similarity, as I'm just not convert from last gen to current...but yeah, some are just going to look different, and some among that even more dramatic than others. That's how change goes. Nice to see you again though. This new game's reinvigorated my creative juices for sure.

Yeah, of course they're going to be different whether you decide they're going to remain the same or not. It's just so weird going from what we had for /years/ on the last gen consoles. I got used to those models. And you're right: Things change. Some people like change and go with it, some people don't like it and try to salvage what they can. I'm kind of right smack in the middle of both: I don't like change, but eventually I come around and I get with the program.

Since you mentioned textures, maybe I'm personally better off waiting for a PC release since that's where I've spent most of my time gaming for the last few years (my PS3 is basically a Netflix Box now). I'm pretty sure I skipped WWE'14, and the outright refused to get WWE'15. And then I pretty much lost interest in the WWE product.

I moved on to modding Skyrim once I was able to get a suitable computer for it. I spend as much time in character creation there as I would in CAW mode in these games. I've pumped probably the same amount of hours into Skyrim creation as I did over the years with CAWs. I see it as basically the same thing. I can make my character as mean looking as I want, or I can make them as "cute" as I want. Each time I make a character there, I go back through the "give this character some sort of gimmick" process and it's worked, and worked well for me.

But anyways, before I start rambling on and on about Skyrim modding (I'd be here /forever/), maybe I'll hang around a little more this year. Maybe I'm being a little judgmental about things. We'll see. And hey, if I ever have the itch for wrestling games again, at least I've got FPWR, and that's a decade old game by now.

Glad to see you back and doing your thing. 8-)

I think there's a lot of people crossing their fingers that 2K releases a PC version. That would be the perfect point to jump back in if you have the itch. I don't have a computer powerful enough to mess about in Skyrim (actually I do, but it would involve a reformatting and installation of a 64-Bit OS that would wipe all my programs, and I'm too strapped for time to have to reinstall everything, lol), but I would be on that if I could...and APB...and Black Desert Online...and anything else involving detailed character creation. But do feel free to check back here often. You know me, always throwing out something cool.

That being said, I'm going to do the best I can to finish off my Diamond Roster this weekend, and then it's onto the men. Speaking of which...for storyline purposes, there's a certain "King" whom I'll intentionally not be showing off here, yet. I want his unveiling to be special, so you'll see him first when he resurfaces from the shadows on my CAW show. When he does though...oh boy.

Thr33x, I am almost exclusively a PC gamer, as far as recent/current games go. I was going to get 2k15 on PC, but read so many abysmal things about it that I decided to wait a year. Also, the Skyrim "mod it till it breaks" adage is what keeps me on pc. That and not needing to drop $600 every 5-6 years for a new console.

All to the good, friendo...still flattered that you're enjoying my work even if you can't actually play, especially knowing you have plenty to occupy yourself with otherwise. ;-)

Getting back to the updates, I've completed 4 more ladies who are now on Community Creations. I've also hit Diamond status with over 10,000 downloads thus far...pretty cool considering I've barely begun yet, lol. Anyways...here's the next batch,

Jenna "Baby" Slade is an XWA Alumni from the "E-Fed Era" making a return to action. She broke into the business with "The R*" Robby Sylk as a manager and then after months of training began her own solo career as wrestler, first aligning with Channelle and then Amber Gianni after a change of heart made her more fun loving and carefree. She still has that frame of mind, but knew that if she was ever going to be a champion in the XWA Diamond Division, she would have to train hard in order to match up with the leagues heavy hitters. She comes back to the ring with renewed spirit and some new tricks up her sleeve.

a49rwNW.jpg
2gnJ6fn.jpg
ydJ6kCq.jpg
lsavgGX.jpg

Milena Cruz is formerly known as Marisol Cardinale. I changed the name to something that's more Latin sounding, but the character is still the same as before. She's a model turned wrestler, daughter of a legendary luchador called El Cardinal (whom I will be creating for fun this year), and protege of Tadako Togo. As you'd guess, she's a fast agile luchadora with some strong style thrown in to show her training under the stiff Tadako.

2o9FYVV.jpg

La3517o.jpg

Madison Star is the 2014 XWA Rookie of the Year, who had a stellar first campaign in the XWA, and in her second year became very good friends with Kimiko after helping her battle against Paragon. The native of Dallas is an ubergeek and gamer when she's not in the ring or training.

qDIOmEt.jpg
Z5Iludv.jpg
scTXJxR.jpg
qAe6wqS.jpg
aiEIVGq.jpg

Isys Diamante is the second member of the faction Paragon alongside of Channelle. She's pretty much a blinged-out hip hop diva type character, conceited in her own greatness, which is the general gimmick of Paragon, all of them are full of themselves but in different ways. Inspiration for her came from the character Aisha/Showbiz from Rumble Roses.

DmgPJmW.png
I2NZDJu.png

I've got maybe 6 or so more ladies to finish, then it's on to the men. Grinding it out this weekend, so stay tuned for more.

Well just to let you know, La Reina is going to be next on my list to complete. I have about 4 more done, I just have to do pictures and such, but this next update's a little different. I started to mess about in the Create A Championship mode and with a combination of it and Photoshop I'm making some really dynamic title belts.

oEcfOZx.png

kzfmvQO.png

2hakhqL.png

I'll have another update ready this evening. Diamonds are almost done!

Well just to let you know, La Reina is going to be next on my list to complete. I have about 4 more done, I just have to do pictures and such, but this next update's a little different. I started to mess about in the Create A Championship mode and with a combination of it and Photoshop I'm making some really dynamic title belts.

oEcfOZx.png

kzfmvQO.png

2hakhqL.png

Nice work.

How's it feel knowing you can make or break a next gen console purchase with these man. Only reason I would honestly get a PS4 for this game.

I gotta tell you it's not easy. Not to take anything away from making male CAWS, but it's way, way easy than making females, and the reason is attires. I try to make attires that are un-Diva like as best as I can, which is tough considering that most of the parts in game down are either basic or just existing gear worn by Divas.

That being said, I have another update that will be posted this evening, and then I'm going to be working on a "special" trailer to highlight the XWA Diamond Division. Seems a well known CAW league has taken up the moniker of "Diamond" incidentally that hasn't had a women's division in only two years, so I have to show who the REAL Diamonds of CAW are...just to let them know the standard they have to live up to.

oEcfOZx.png

That's the best custom championship I've ever seen.

U go bro your diamonds division is the best one

Pfffft FaM got nothin on YOUR Diamonds

Thanks for the support. I know their name choice is coincidental and not intentional...but still, I've used the moniker for nearly a decade now, so seeing it used by a show who hasn't even had a women's division in over 2 years is a bitter pill to swallow. I'm gonna keep doing my thing, but as I do I'm going to make it clear who was here first (see below).

That's the best custom championship I've ever seen.

Looks even better without the name plate. I'll have some belt updates soon, making some changes to the Diamond Title as well...it needs more diamonds, lol. Anyways, here is the last crop of Diamonds for now.

Tiffany Queensbury, or "The Duchess" as she likes to call herself, is the third member of Paragon. She's from a wealthy upbringing and as such she much like her cohorts thinks herself to be superior to every other Diamond, except in her case it's not just her ego...she actually believes she's the "uncrowned queen" of pro wrestling. Style wise I originally made her to resemble Lili from the Tekken games, but over the years she's kind of grown into a Katie Lea kind of heel...but if I were to quickly describe her, it'd be a female Lord Steven Regal.

pDuzRoy.png

EAUFpic.png

MaQvTlz.png

Jillian Priede is half of a team known as The Canadiannes. As of right now, her partner Esther Laurant is recovering from injury, so she's having her go as a solo competitor for this season. As you can tell, she's proud of her Canadian roots, and symbolizes Canadian style wrestling the same way Tiffany does European style.

6nyBv4e.png

upF2sNo.png

KuT6Dfv.png

Rayven S. is another British born competitor, but the total opposite of Queensbury. While The Duchess is snobby and arrogant, Rayven is a down and dirty fighter. At one point she was a romantic interest of current Naitonal Champion Union King, but that was a long time ago, and Rayven is different woman from that time. She's brash and unorthodox, and if ever there was a wild card in the Diamond Division, it's her.

XR8OxhD.png

nkIzdHU.png

vqdo2Jf.png

La Reina is to Mexican lucha libre what Sarah Warfield is for American and Tadako Togo for Japan. She's a legendary luchadora who's made her way to the States and has made a name for herself in the XWA her dazzling, death defying aerial style. Statistically she's the fastest and most agile of any Diamond and literally soars across and around the ring. Sadly, I have to again settle for a facemask and not a traditional lucha mask due to the limitations of mask not showing hair.

T9G4vGV.png

xnDYHsF.png

And after many many hours of freaking Premiere crashing on me...I give you the "#REALDiamonds Trailer". Accept no substitutes...the ladies of the XWA are the real gems of pro wrestling since 2006 and STILL going strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0-XdOjGvlc

Well, the Diamond Championship looked a little plain to me compared to the World Title. Like I said, I wanted to give it an actually diamond finish...so that's exactly what I did.

kg1r1qp.png

So sexy, lol. I'll be working on the Pearl Title, Diamond Tag Titles and any additional XWA Diamonds which will be added to this thread. As for the guys, I'm gonna follow Donquis' example and open a new thread devoted to them to keep things nice and tidy.

Well, the Diamond Championship looked a little plain to me compared to the World Title. Like I said, I wanted to give it an actually diamond finish...so that's exactly what I did.

kg1r1qp.png

So sexy, lol. I'll be working on the Pearl Title, Diamond Tag Titles and any additional XWA Diamonds which will be added to this thread. As for the guys, I'm gonna follow Donquis' example and open a new thread devoted to them to keep things nice and tidy.

This is awesome ! I borrowed your Diamond name for my own personal use for my ladies division of EPW and created something similar but your's looks like what I was aiming for. Mine's not as shine as I used textures for the diamonds.

Was kind of debating to upload it so that the other place could use it if they needed to make a Diamond Championship, haha. Just joking...no beef here. But I did make another redesign though.

fCIlr5q.png

And as I promised...here's a ton of attire edits for some of the ladies.

Starting with Kimiko, who's new attires are now a schoolgirl look hearkening back to her old days as member of a team I called "Class Act", and full-on, kawai-style raver Neko-girl.

jpAcEDz.png
p7dTyNz.png
fEVfL9m.png
SLCPaLf.png
G9hDuJ4.png

Amber Gianni get's a new second attire that's much more ornate than the first version, with lots of pretty colors, lol. Went with the no armgear look as well...kinda suits it.

w1btIER.png
9UKmUBm.png

Isys Diamante also got a total attire overhaul. First attire is a lot more lacey, while the second one is "blinged out" with diamond crusted strappiness, and a risque top the screams nip slip, lol.

DEWAdTE.png

oMj7oOV.png

fygcYgN.png

Jenna Slade's new looks are definitely a lot more detailed than before, thanks to some slick fractal designs I found, and one logo that's already on CC that kind fits her character of being a bubbly blonde.

0uGcwQJ.png

uZe036x.png

hlGAjOe.png

DHTHfWS.png

More updates soon to come. Promise.

Was kind of debating to upload it so that the other place could use it if they needed to make a Diamond Championship, haha. Just joking...no beef here. But I did make another redesign though.

fCIlr5q.png

And as I promised...here's a ton of attire edits for some of the ladies.

Starting with Kimiko, who's new attires are now a schoolgirl look hearkening back to her old days as member of a team I called "Class Act", and full-on, kawai-style raver Neko-girl.

jpAcEDz.png

p7dTyNz.png

fEVfL9m.png

SLCPaLf.png

G9hDuJ4.png

Amber Gianni get's a new second attire that's much more ornate than the first version, with lots of pretty colors, lol. Went with the no armgear look as well...kinda suits it.

w1btIER.png

9UKmUBm.png

Isys Diamante also got a total attire overhaul. First attire is a lot more lacey, while the second one is "blinged out" with diamond crusted strappiness, and a risque top the screams nip slip, lol.

DEWAdTE.png

oMj7oOV.png

fygcYgN.png

Jenna Slade's new looks are definitely a lot more detailed than before, thanks to some slick fractal designs I found, and one logo that's already on CC that kind fits her character of being a bubbly blonde.

0uGcwQJ.png

uZe036x.png

hlGAjOe.png

DHTHfWS.png

More updates soon to come. Promise.

You know 3X, I bought the game after seeing your first post here, totally awesome work your doing & your brother too. Will you be posting the titles for the Diamonds? I've even got the shows and arenas you created would love to have official championship titles for the ladies as well.

You know 3X, I bought the game after seeing your first post here, totally awesome work your doing & your brother too. Will you be posting the titles for the Diamonds? I've even got the shows and arenas you created would love to have official championship titles for the ladies as well.

This is definitely a good time to get back into the game, for sure. I just have to come up with a design for the Diamond Tag Titles and then they'll be uploaded. I've already completed the XWA Pearl Title, and will post pics later, as well as the GIRLFIGHT arena.

This is definitely a good time to get back into the game, for sure. I just have to come up with a design for the Diamond Tag Titles and then they'll be uploaded. I've already completed the XWA Pearl Title, and will post pics later, as well as the GIRLFIGHT arena.

Awesome, can't wait to see/download.

And then I realized...I took snapshots of all my titles belts and sets, but forgot to upload them to my imgur account lol. Meanwhile, all the XWA title belts (XWA World, National, Pure, Tag Team, Diamond, Pearl, Diamond Tag & GWGP Heavyweight {View Japan}) and completed sets/shows (Girlfight, XWA Live {House Show} & View Japan Tokyo Dome) have been uploaded. Pics to come later, as well as uploading the updated Takedown set.

Archived