Up2Sp33d 2K16: THE COMEBACK!!! (Female CAWS/UPDATED 1/26- CAW Updates!!!)

Thr33X

This moment was over a year in the making. After skipping out on the abysmal 2K15 Creation Suite, I'm back for 2K16...and I know what you're all going to be asking to see first, so here are the first 3 of my XWA Division at or near completion. I'll be working on all the females first, then focus on the men.

EDIT: CAWS are now available for download! Hashtags: 3XCAWS, XWA, DIAMOND, DIVA

HAYLEY JONAS- The badass blonde bombshell from the Motor City is back again. So far she's the most complete of them all, needing only some alternate attires to finish her off. Smashmouth, aggressive and in your face, she's the often imitated, never duplicated "tough chick" of pro wrestling...the girl most others are afraid to get into the ring with. Used one of those face combining sites to come up with her face texture, mixing together the faces of Elsa Hosk & Natalie Dormer.

4FyisJF.png
DFu7wi8.png
69bUmyl.jpg

SONYA ROBBINS- The pitbull who will beat YOU like a redheaded stepchild. She's really early in the process right now. Managed to lift her face from 2K14 (which I'll likely be doing for a lot of CAWS) and transferred it decently on this model. Attire is going to have some designs added to it for extra flair.

YTHTxwu.jpg

JAMIE FURY- The mighty Iron Diamond. Right now I'm debating using a texture for her face (leaning towards no). Textures have been used however for her torso. As she's one of the strongest women in wrestling and a powerlifter/bodybuilder, the existing skin texture wasn't really showing how strong she is...so I grabbed a pic of some six pack abs and a muscular back and you see the results here.

TtH6NwX.png
ov8hXr5.png
FPoWY31.jpg

11/3/2015: Next major update inbound! Spent the weekend battling with this damn website just to get graphics uploaded to use, but I've managed to complete quite a few more Diamonds.

"The Golden Goddess" Sarah Warfield- One of my official "Legend" CAWS, a woman who needs little introduction, except to maybe those of you weren't part of the old Smackdown Creations Archive that preceded CAWS.ws way back in 2006. That's when I first posted Sarah, and the rest as far as both her and me as the "OG" of original CAWS is history. Much like Jamie Fury, she's a muscle girl ala Chyna/Beth Phoenix, but with obviously a decade more experience.

hRgEF2O.png
vkBG6dA.png
A9Eohhb.png
DOcY5YL.png
fXJm9zn.png

KIMIKO- The still reigning XWA Pearl Champion and resident "super happy" girl of the division, Kimiko is the stereotypical Japanese girl...all bright and cheery and demure. However underneath her cute exterior is the ferocity of a girl who grew up in the business under the eyes of her legendary father, "The Hungry Tiger" Koga Kobayashi.

jpAcEDz.png
p7dTyNz.png
fEVfL9m.png
SLCPaLf.png
G9hDuJ4.png

"The Tsunami" Tadako Togo- On the subject of Japanese legends, my other Legendary female, currently teamed up with Jamie Fury as XWA Diamond Tag Champions. She's the quintessential strong style Joshi wrestler, mixing speed, technique and agility. A perfect compliment to Fury's power. Her status as a legend comes from previous battles with Warfield and numerous world championships.

GaaxaQF.png
9ZG5tGL.png
F0WlMLh.png

Amber Gianni- I based Amber Gianni's appearance off of centerfold model Aria Giovanni. However, I opted to import her face from the 2K14 CAW rather than use Aria's actual face, because I wanted a little differentiation between Amber and the real thing. Backstory wise, Amber's the prized pupil of Sarah Warfield and the most popular female in the XWA, having had success as manager, valet and wrestler.

rcI7odp.png
MCrDUkN.png
w1btIER.png
9UKmUBm.png

Channelle- The leader of the group known as Paragon and a former Diamond Champion, Channelle was once the most reviled female in the XWA until Sin Callahan came along and literally stole her thunder (and the Diamond Title from Sonya Robbins to boot). Along with Tiffany Queensbury & Isys Diamante, Channelle aims to reclaim her "throne" as being the meanest of the mean girls of XWA.

3wzzn6W.png
SveRjBl.png
lHT3GIE.png

Sin Callahan- The top heel of the Diamond Division, leader of The Sindustry and current Diamond Champion. She's got a chip on her shoulder and a target on her back, hence why she's aligned with powerful compatriots. She's brash, treacherous and ever the opportunist when it comes to staying on top.

xto3SRM.jpg

Tamarah- The massive Tamarah is the muscle of Sin Callahan's Sindustry faction. Not the most talkative, she lets her actions speak for her...actions that are usually destructive and very painful. There are many strong women in the XWA Diamond Division, but she's arguably the most dangerous among them.

CUlFQGq.png
aOhyHPI.png

11/4/2015:
Miyoko Shinsuke is the third member of The Sindustry and the most mysterious in that we still don't know why she has aligned herself with Sin Callahan. Her motives are unknown, but her actions are not. We've learned however that while she believes herself to be in her true form now, someone or something else begs to differ...

XnfUt03.png
LrOLAs2.png
0tJrV00.png
sG3t9vX.png

The Lotus is that something. At one point years ago, The Lotus was a vagabond who was known mostly as the on and off again partner of Tadako Togo. There is something deeper about her though. Apparently this Lotus is a manifestation of "light" that Miyoko purged from herself to avoid the burden of righteousness. That power however it seems was destined to be hers, and it's emerged to reclaim her.

3KGkTe3.png
YivHAx7.png

11/7/2014 Update:
Jenna "Baby" Slade is an XWA Alumni from the "E-Fed Era" making a return to action. She broke into the business with "The R*" Robby Sylk as a manager and then after months of training began her own solo career as wrestler, first aligning with Channelle and then Amber Gianni after a change of heart made her more fun loving and carefree. She still has that frame of mind, but knew that if she was ever going to be a champion in the XWA Diamond Division, she would have to train hard in order to match up with the leagues heavy hitters. She comes back to the ring with renewed spirit and some new tricks up her sleeve.

0uGcwQJ.png
uZe036x.png
hlGAjOe.png
DHTHfWS.png

Milena Cruz is formerly known as Marisol Cardinale. I changed the name to something that's more Latin sounding, but the character is still the same as before. She's a model turned wrestler, daughter of a legendary luchador called El Cardinal (whom I will be creating for fun this year), and protege of Tadako Togo. As you'd guess, she's a fast agile luchadora with some strong style thrown in to show her training under the stiff Tadako.

2o9FYVV.jpg
La3517o.jpg

Madison Star is the 2014 XWA Rookie of the Year, who had a stellar first campaign in the XWA, and in her second year became very good friends with Kimiko after helping her battle against Paragon. The native of Dallas is an ubergeek and gamer when she's not in the ring or training.

qDIOmEt.jpg
Z5Iludv.jpg
scTXJxR.jpg
qAe6wqS.jpg
aiEIVGq.jpg

Isys Diamante is the second member of the faction Paragon alongside of Channelle. She's pretty much a blinged-out hip hop diva type character, conceited in her own greatness, which is the general gimmick of Paragon, all of them are full of themselves but in different ways. Inspiration for her came from the character Aisha/Showbiz from Rumble Roses.

DEWAdTE.png
oMj7oOV.png
fygcYgN.png

And for your viewing pleasure, here's Hayley Vs. Jamie in what wound up being one epic match. Good to be back at it...stay tuned for more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bkr0i_X0qM

11/14/2015 UPDATE:

Tiffany Queensbury, or "The Duchess" as she likes to call herself, is the third member of Paragon. She's from a wealthy upbringing and as such she much like her cohorts thinks herself to be superior to every other Diamond, except in her case it's not just her ego...she actually believes she's the "uncrowned queen" of pro wrestling. Style wise I originally made her to resemble Lili from the Tekken games, but over the years she's kind of grown into a Katie Lea kind of heel...but if I were to quickly describe her, it'd be a female Lord Steven Regal.

pDuzRoy.png
EAUFpic.png
MaQvTlz.png

Jillian Priede is half of a team known as The Canadiannes. As of right now, her partner Esther Laurant is recovering from injury, so she's having her go as a solo competitor for this season. As you can tell, she's proud of her Canadian roots, and symbolizes Canadian style wrestling the same way Tiffany does European style.

6nyBv4e.png
upF2sNo.png
KuT6Dfv.png

Rayven S. is another British born competitor, but the total opposite of Queensbury. While The Duchess is snobby and arrogant, Rayven is a down and dirty fighter. At one point she was a romantic interest of current Naitonal Champion Union King, but that was a long time ago, and Rayven is different woman from that time. She's brash and unorthodox, and if ever there was a wild card in the Diamond Division, it's her.

XR8OxhD.png
nkIzdHU.png
vqdo2Jf.png

La Reina is to Mexican lucha libre what Sarah Warfield is for American and Tadako Togo for Japan. She's a legendary luchadora who's made her way to the States and has made a name for herself in the XWA her dazzling, death defying aerial style. Statistically she's the fastest and most agile of any Diamond and literally soars across and around the ring. Sadly, I have to again settle for a facemask and not a traditional lucha mask due to the limitations of mask not showing hair.

T9G4vGV.png
xnDYHsF.png

And after many many hours of freaking Premiere crashing on me...I give you the "#REALDiamonds Trailer". Accept no substitutes...the ladies of the XWA are the real gems of pro wrestling since 2006 and STILL going strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0-XdOjGvlc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good, I would definitely not want to run into Fury on the street.

Well, in actuality she's a very kind person backstory wise. Pretty much the "can't do anything bad" uber-face ala Hogan or Cena. If you ran into her on the street she'd excuse herself and wish you a nice day. Just happens that she could probably lift you over her head and toss you yards away...but she only does that on the clock, lol.

Anyway...I have the base for Sin Callahan done to round out my current "Big 4" in the XWA Diamond Division, but CC was being a bit bothersome last night so I couldn't get any textures online to use. Hopefully I can finish her tonight, then have another dark match done between her and the official build of Sonya Robbins, with my own commentary. Stay tuned...

You're gonna like the second attire then. I've also done up an alt attire for Fury...sponsored by adidas, lol. Lastly there's Sonya Robbins who've seen already, now complete, as is Sin Callahan, who is my current top heel female and XWA Diamond Champion.

69bUmyl.jpg

FPoWY31.jpg

YTHTxwu.jpg

xto3SRM.jpg

All 4 ladies are completed and (wait for it...wait for it) available for download! Hashtags to find them all will be 3XCAWS or XWA. Time to start work on the next 4.

Next major update inbound! Spent the weekend battling with this damn website just to get graphics uploaded to use, but I've managed to complete quite a few more Diamonds. Now, the dilemma here is that I have 10 CAWS completed, but can only upload 5 at Bronze rank...so if you want more, you know what you've got to do. Hashtags: 3XCAWS, XWA, Diamond or Diva (cuz why not? lol)

"The Golden Goddess" Sarah Warfield- One of my official "Legend" CAWS, a woman who needs little introduction, except to maybe those of you weren't part of the old Smackdown Creations Archive that preceded CAWS.ws way back in 2006. That's when I first posted Sarah, and the rest as far as both her and me as the "OG" of original CAWS is history. Much like Jamie Fury, she's a muscle girl ala Chyna/Beth Phoenix, but with obviously a decade more experience.

hRgEF2O.png
vkBG6dA.png
A9Eohhb.png
DOcY5YL.png
fXJm9zn.png

KIMIKO- The still reigning XWA Pearl Champion and resident "super happy" girl of the division, Kimiko is the stereotypical Japanese girl...all bright and cheery and demure. However underneath her cute exterior is the ferocity of a girl who grew up in the business under the eyes of her legendary father, "The Hungry Tiger" Koga Kobayashi.

xn5fFB7.png
RhuOu5B.png
IfesMET.png
hkEJlVr.png
B3v2VRl.png
ta5wu4s.png

"The Tsunami" Tadako Togo- On the subject of Japanese legends, my other Legendary female, currently teamed up with Jamie Fury as XWA Diamond Tag Champions. She's the quintessential strong style Joshi wrestler, mixing speed, technique and agility. A perfect compliment to Fury's power. Her status as a legend comes from previous battles with Warfield and numerous world championships.

GaaxaQF.png
9ZG5tGL.png
F0WlMLh.png

Amber Gianni- I based Amber Gianni's appearance off of centerfold model Aria Giovanni. However, I opted to import her face from the 2K14 CAW rather than use Aria's actual face, because I wanted a little differentiation between Amber and the real thing. Backstory wise, Amber's the prized pupil of Sarah Warfield and the most popular female in the XWA, having had success as manager, valet and wrestler.

rcI7odp.png
MCrDUkN.png
WZkhWl7.png
mhAzPMg.png
oaPYfKf.png

Channelle- The leader of the group known as Paragon and a former Diamond Champion, Channelle was once the most reviled female in the XWA until Sin Callahan came along and literally stole her thunder (and the Diamond Title from Sonya Robbins to boot). Along with Tiffany Queensbury & Isys Diamante, Channelle aims to reclaim her "throne" as being the meanest of the mean girls of XWA.

3wzzn6W.png
SveRjBl.png

lHT3GIE.png

Tamarah- The massive Tamarah is the muscle of Sin Callahan's Sindustry faction. Not the most talkative, she lets her actions speak for her...actions that are usually destructive and very painful. There are many strong women in the XWA Diamond Division, but she's arguably the most dangerous among them.

CUlFQGq.png
aOhyHPI.png

Wowsah! Great to see you back making your Originals again. Huge fan of your content, and these look fantastic :)

You'll be happy to here that I hit Silver from downloads last night, so they're all available now.

I'm into voting politically BUT to get ur rating gold

titanium platinum whatever highest caw rank you got my votes/comments

This system has it's pluses and minuses. For a guy like me who uploads quality stuff, having only a maximum of 20 uploads is really limiting since I'll put out anywhere bewteen 50-60 CAWS this year. I see the reason though, because 2K don't want their servers overrun with 1000000 CM Punk, Sasha Banks and Jeff Hardy CAWS. lol

Plus, it makes that quality content into a high commodity. Eventually when I start making my male CAWS that means the females will be taken off the table, so you have to get them as soon as you see them. I like that kind of collectible feeling it gives my content.

Channelle has a special place in my heart. So what she doesn't look like Coco anymore. She's still got that bratty Cali girl look I love so much.

It was a design choice I had to make because the female CAW model doesn't allow you to make the same...err...proportions as Coco anymore, so I went with an Angelina Love style look...who was also a slight inspiration for the character as well. I was also contemplating throwing more ink on her, but decided not to as I already have a tatted up blonde on roster lol.

I've got another two ladies worked out that I'll be showing off next...well, one is halfway done, I have to make her alter ego next.

UPDATE 11/4/2015

Just hit Gold status on downloads. Thanks everyone for the support...really good to be back in the swing of things. New uploads were added this morning:

• Miyoko Shinsuke
  • The Lotus
  • Amber Gianni moveset (updated to remove some heel moves)
  • XWA TakeDown Create A Show

Screenshots for the new CAWS will be added this evening.

Ask and you shall receive!!!

Miyoko Shinsuke is the third member of The Sindustry and the most mysterious in that we still don't know why she has aligned herself with Sin Callahan. Her motives are unknown, but her actions are not. We've learned however that while she believes herself to be in her true form now, someone or something else begs to differ...

XnfUt03.png
LrOLAs2.png
0tJrV00.png
sG3t9vX.png

The Lotus is that something. At one point years ago, The Lotus was a vagabond who was known mostly as the on and off again partner of Tadako Togo. There is something deeper about her though. Apparently this Lotus is a manifestation of "light" that Miyoko purged from herself to avoid the burden of righteousness. That power however it seems was destined to be hers, and it's emerged to reclaim her.

3KGkTe3.png
YivHAx7.png

As stated before, they're up. Go get 'em. More on the way.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470857-what-is-this-custom-logo-on-caw-bug/?p=10492886

you wouldn't consider doing versions of your caws without face textures, would you? If not I guess I won't be able to use your caws this year.

99% of all CAWS are being made with textures, so I'm fairly confident whatever glitches have been popping up with be addressed in the not so distant future. Sorry it's being a nuisance to you.

They all look so... different. I don't know what else to say. Gone are the days of ridiculous proportions. At least you're able to work with what you've been given, so there's that. I haven't had interest in these games ever since THQ tanked.

Well, I've tried my best to have them retain some kind of similarity, as I'm just not convert from last gen to current...but yeah, some are just going to look different, and some among that even more dramatic than others. That's how change goes. Nice to see you again though. This new game's reinvigorated my creative juices for sure.

Thr33x, I have been mostly a lurker for the last 10 years and have been following your work since, damn, probably the early SVR days. As always, I am very impressed. You never fail to inspire me to go above and beyond with my own work (even though its not online, and I'm still on wwe13). My hat is off to you, sir.

Archived