The Icon's 2K16 Original Showcase : Clark Williams Updated, Jamal Jordan Posted 11/9

S.I.G.

After last years horrid CAW mode had me turn the game off an hour into purchasing it, I decided to give 2K16 a shot, and I have to say I'm back in love with this series. I really wish Paint Tool was back, but I guess I'll have to figure out how to make the designs on my laptop and import them with the Logo Uploader thingamajig. Anyways, as always Clark Williams is first up this year, I'm rebooting all my CAWs, his attire is still relatively early and I'm sure it will change once I have time to work on some custom logos, but here's what I have so far...

The Instant Icon - Clark Williams (Finalized first attire.)

K2ofpRp.jpg

The Alpha Dog - Rampage (WIP)

BGKUZT6.png

The Alpha Dog is back to wreck everything in his path in 2K16, the 7'1 400+ lbs ass kicker is ready to brawl.

En?gma (heavy WIP)

2agsRTz.png

The tattoos are just a place holder for now until I have some time to find some or create some custom ones. I need to figure out a way to get the face paint to fit completely over the face without looking distorted so if anyone has any helpful hints about that I would greatly appreciate it.

Jamal Jordan

lWHoL78.jpg

One of the things I've come to terms with is that I'll have to pretty much reboot a lot of characters based on the features in current gen CAW mode compared to last gen. Mr. Williams is looking sharp though. I get a 'no frills' kind of vibe from him.

One of the things I've come to terms with is that I'll have to pretty much reboot a lot of characters based on the features in current gen CAW mode compared to last gen. Mr. Williams is looking sharp though. I get a 'no frills' kind of vibe from him.

Yeah they are missing a lot of the in game designs and what not from the previous iterations, was hoping to have them back, but unfortunately 2K just threw in a logo uploader and figured that was good for everything. I'll make do and thanks, that's kind of what I'm going for, the "I let my in ring work do the talking" type of a thing.

@Becks2323 - Thanks man, either Enigma or Rampage will be up next.

Nice to see you back again, dude. Also a fan of your content, have been for a while now and it's great to see your CAWs. While logo importer tool is good an all, they need to bring back Paint Tool (or something similar/better) next year. I .. well, just miss making logos that way lol. Plus, we'd be able to make CAWs still if the logo upload site went to shit (like it's been doing currently)

Anyway, keep up the good work.. can't wait til I get this game, should be early this morning hopefully. Want to remake my CAWs lol.

Any plans to upload rampage? Would love to use him he is kind of the character i was thinking of making but this is perfect

Any chance these will be on cc

love them have they been uploaded to CC

They will be on CC once they are completed. Probably sometime next week. Need to get Rampage's body morph, moveset and entrance finished.

Cool Caws i like Ramage and Clark Williams the most nice job

Thanks.

Great Caws! I am really liking En?gma. Got that Vampiro sort of vibe going on.

Thanks man, hopefully I'll be getting his updated pics up soon when I'm happy with them. His looks changed a bit but the base is still the same.

These look really good! Some of the best here!Anyway I could use Clark and Rampage in my CAW series?

Thanks man, yes you can once they are uploaded.

Are they going to be on CC

They will be as soon as they are completed. I don't have as much time to CAW as I'd like these days, but as soon as they are done they will be on the CC. I'll be sure to update the topic as the go up.

Next preview up : The Heartbreaker Kevin Valentine.

will we be seeing Clark Williams and Rampage and Jordan soon?? like your caw work dude

Rampage and Jordan are just about done, I'll upload them this weekend. Williams on the other hand I made in Career mode not realizing that you can't export the CAW, so I'm working on a non-career mode version. I also have a newly made tag-team and Kevin Valentine ready for preview, hopefully I'll have pics up by tomorrow or Friday.

will we be seeing Clark Williams and Rampage and Jordan soon?? like your caw work dude

Rampage and Jordan are just about done, I'll upload them this weekend. Williams on the other hand I made in Career mode not realizing that you can't export the CAW, so I'm working on a non-career mode version. I also have a newly made tag-team and Kevin Valentine ready for preview, hopefully I'll have pics up by tomorrow or Friday.

sweet bro keep up they good work man, hopefully i don't run into the trouble i have been running into downloading some of the caws lately.

Archived