jagilki original caws

jagilki

I'm not a great CAW maker, wouldn't even consider myself good, but I enjoy doing it and thought I'd share. Making the faces is my weakest point.

So I got the game. Been making CAWS like usual.

APB (2 attires)

APB is my oldest CAW, been making him since No Mercy, but used him in e-feds for a year or two prior to that. He's the old gruffy veteran who doesn't get much wins.

2ijhxtl.jpg

atp72o.jpg

Adam Moss

Started out as a Samoa Joe rip off with a Lucha mask (called... Samoa Moe). He removed the mask and has formed a Tag Team with Sean Jordan called Old School Style.

10ih0yp.jpg

Jack Hondo. Based off an e-fed character of a friend. Hondo is a good ole country boy from Kentucky.

343spj8.jpg

Lee Archer. Nicknamed "The Small Time Icon" Lee Archer is a sterotypical cocky jerk.

iw534p.jpg

Xander Gates. Evil Priest gimmick.

259cy6e.jpg

Antoine Thomson (new to me) CAW. Currently forming a team with APB & Xander Gates.

idybzl.jpg

Generic Jobber, Carter Dixon (randomly named)

2vnjok0.jpg

Generic Jobber, Willy Shaw (randomly named)

2z7oivo.jpg

Jason Sanders. Storyline wise, he tagged with APB when they were rookies. Feuded with him since off and on. No manages APB/Xander/Thompson

15nali0.jpg

Sean Jordan. Tag Team partner of Adam Moss. The smaller, cocky member of the team.

14b25g9.jpg

Work in Progress: Black Death. Character of an e-fed friend.

9bei47.jpg

Work in Progress: Ian Credible. Character of an e-fed friend

2vjefjk.jpg

Joe Slater. Created for my cousin. He wanted him to be slightly generic but old school.

24wrlsy.jpg

Work in Progress: Rebel Child. Character of e-fed friend.

xbwd1j.jpg

Savage Youth. Lovable goof. Pure idiot.

2yybksg.jpg

Tony Star. Character of another cousin. Wanted him based around Kurt Angle.

qsti05.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

"I'm not a great CAW maker, wouldn't even consider myself good, but I enjoy doing it and thought I'd share. Making the faces is my weakest point."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are a very good CAW maker, that's what makes everyone's creations so great. You have a vision and you run with it, your CAWS look great man. Keep up the great work, too bad i'm not on XB1. Definite downloads.

Archived