Iceman5533 Superstar Edits & Championships

Iceman5353

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Iceman, any chance you could do the facepaint trick for retro Sting with the red/white paint from this pic?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7xYTsqYDFbSfteFlp2qTpZuJBI0aIb6fhYpfddcInnwqzjdYae1scEzBo

...or red/white/black from this?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWuDjgjVuBWSSujlzZ_7srTu64LTB-kHmxsXOv5qPVxzVQr_pFMRzdPoLGRw

And maybe something for your green on black attire too?

I know some folks have some good caws Krad made the steiner bros somebody else made a nice looking evil crush i seen many nice owen harts. Some jannettys are out there as well. I wish we had better options for caws like custom entrance music I miss that so much same as better options for create and entrance

I know some folks have some good caws Krad made the steiner bros somebody else made a nice looking evil crush i seen many nice owen harts. Some jannettys are out there as well. I wish we had better options for caws like custom entrance music I miss that so much same as better options for create and entrance

I saw a good Face crush and Doink....The worst is Yokozuna...is hard to create because we can't do such fat caw

Nwo perfect i actually deleted as i'm out of slots now. NWO macho was just recently taken down so i could upload another creation. I only have one account so all my creations are under that same 1 account and with only 20 slots available i have to delete and upload let it stay for a bit so folks can get them then i remove them and upload newer edits etc.

Nwo perfect i actually deleted as i'm out of slots now. NWO macho was just recently taken down so i could upload another creation. I only have one account so all my creations are under that same 1 account and with only 20 slots available i have to delete and upload let it stay for a bit so folks can get them then i remove them and upload newer edits etc.

I see. Makes sense. Any idea when you might upload those again?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived