Iceman5533 Superstar Edits & Championships

Iceman5353

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome SS'92 Warrior and great choice going with Bulldogs boots, however is it possible to add a logo to the tassles to make them multi-colored? Also would you be able to make an original Warrior model for these attires? Since 2k have included his hair from his other models in caw you could go with a lighter hair option, the dark hair on his default model just does not fit with his later attires imo.

I would love to change the hair but sadly i can't i would love to add designs to the boots but again sadly i can't. I could make a caw of Warrior but then i can't use it as an alternate attire and I prefer to do that so i'm stuck with the limitations 2k have put on certain aspets of creation suite like adding designs to facepaint or changing facepaint or hair or designs on some boots ...argh

The Narcissist Lex Luger Update

update macho man summerslam 92

I would love to change the hair but sadly i can't i would love to add designs to the boots but again sadly i can't. I could make a caw of Warrior but then i can't use it as an alternate attire and I prefer to do that so i'm stuck with the limitations 2k have put on certain aspets of creation suite like adding designs to facepaint or changing facepaint or hair or designs on some boots ...argh

The Narcissist Lex Luger Update

update macho man summerslam 92

Oh man, I haven't bought 2k16 yet and was unaware that you could not add logos to Bulldogs boots tassles to give them different colors, bummer, guess i'll be sticking with Warrior's WM12 boots. Thanks for the awesome detail in these attires, i'm planning on making a Warrior caw and hopefully I can use your designs/logos for the attires.

thanks but probably not as i'm into old school and i stopped watching wwe around 2003 so I don't even know what attire jericho was wearing at WM24

Fair enough dude, would you consider putting some of Jericho's old school attires on his current model? Genuinely can't stand trunks instead of tights. Something like this (http://rs1085.pbsrc.com/albums/j426/Yo-Undertaker/4123788_display_image.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip) would be amazing or any of the ones you've already made would be fantastic

Sorry guys i don't take requests I simply make who I want in my game and then share it for others to enjoy. I won't make something I will not use as this is time consuming and doing that would be a waste of time if I was to not use it. You no what i mean :)

update Wrestlamania 8 Bret Hart

Archived