Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iceman5353

Iceman5533 Superstar Edits & Championships

Iamcrazy: He wore it in early 97 i believe it was one of his first attire changes after the gladiator look he had and was when he was starting the NOD

Ok, thanks mate

no chance as mainevent15 has just made one :)

update with wcw tv title and mr.ass billy gunn

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Keep up the great work. Been a fan of your stuff for a while now.

only a total of 5 are uploaded because of those stupid 2k restrictions of bronze silver etc etc. Now i can't even upload textures anymore because those tokens won't even work for me. driving me nuts

@Iceman5353 Faarooq actually wore that attire after he was ousted as leader of the Nation of Domination, and slightly before he and Bradshaw became Hell's Henchemen aka a the Acolytes.

I hear you on that watered down NWO version. The only thing I liked about it were the attires worn at that time. I always thought it was mhch better than the WCW version.

I hear you on that watered down NWO version. The only thing I liked about it were the attires worn at that time. I always thought it was mhch better than the WCW version.

Nah, I think it was classic burying of another former WCW property. nWo was never just a faction; they were an invasion, answerable to no one. Even the incarnation that we speak of had the talent given the proper booking.

thx for the tip nwomark :)

Update honky tonk man and updated dx iyh hbk honky is uploaded newer hbk isn't as older one is still up might swap out if folks prefer the updated one