Iceman5533 Superstar Edits & Championships

Iceman5353

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear you on that watered down NWO version. The only thing I liked about it were the attires worn at that time. I always thought it was mhch better than the WCW version.

Nah, I think it was classic burying of another former WCW property. nWo was never just a faction; they were an invasion, answerable to no one. Even the incarnation that we speak of had the talent given the proper booking.

I'm sorry. I mean to say that the ATTIRES were better when they made their way to WWE. WCW NWO is by far the best and only real version. WWE crapped on it along with age and injuries. Kevin Nash can still injure himself by reading this too.

When i create an attire for Seth Rollins (for example) i can use this attire instead of the original one...but if i download an attire from CC i cant why?

Once it's downloaded, you need to open it in create mode, head to personal information & set it as alternate attire.

What's wrong with Bret's IYH attire in the game? Looks like you made the same one.

the stomahcl ogo is wrong on the 2k one as well as the glasses. Other then that it's fine but for me it bothered me

DDP was up but he wasn't getting downloaded so i took him down in favor of another edit. I'm close to reaching gold status so then i can upload him again

Archived